*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then Rooney pushes him, which leads to a sending off.....then Ronaldo winks at Phillipe Scolari....Disgraceful....You didnt see any of the England players doing that!

I donno about you, I didn't see any Portuguese guys endangering the manhood of any of the England players.

There's 4 great teams left, I'm gonna have to say whoever wins the Italy Germany game takes it...I'm rooting for Italy.

My prediction:

1.Italy

2.Portugal

3.Germany

4.France

France is good, they've finally picked up. But they just annoy me too much...

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

how can people cheer for italy they are a bunch of girls that will fall down in pain because of a stiff wind and yell MY LEG and grab there head i mean come on its teams like that that just take the fun out of it for me. and portugal i dont mind but in my eyes ronaldo if a spoiled brat. and i love the way rooney plays he plays with determination and power but takes his anger out wrong.

johncena1wu7.gif

1. Germany

2. France

3. Italy

4. Portugal

I think. But most likely I'm completely wrong. Any of the first three can win the competition for me though. Portugal on fourth place would be great, but seeing them lose the final would be even better. \'

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Italy, France, Germany, Portugal.

I'm not happy with the people who're putting Portugal over Italy, for the runners up game, I'm sure the ref will be hand picked ;)

I'm Jake Milroy

how can people cheer for italy they are a bunch of girls that will fall down in pain because of a stiff wind and yell MY LEG and grab there head i mean come on its teams like that that just take the fun out of it for me. and portugal i dont mind but in my eyes ronaldo if a spoiled brat. and i love the way rooney plays he plays with determination and power but takes his anger out wrong.

HAHA you are the stupidest person on this thread, yeah I mean Ronaldo is one of the best players in football and doesn't dive but yeah if you want to critisise him good luck rofl, he has more skill in football than anyone else other than beckham on that field.

LMFAO at your comments on Rooney, he is a pathetic player and the only reason he is in the England football squad is because he is a publicity stunt, used to boost Englands football team regime, he's bloody pathetic honestly, he lost the world cup for England and should be removed from the squad immediately, I was however pleasantly surprised by Hargreaves and Lennon, they played excellently.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Remember Paris in '98? Imagine Berlin on July 9 if Germany wins the World Cup!

1. Germany

2. France

3. Portugal

4. Italy

Well historically Germany have won the world cup everytime it has been held in Germany (in '54 & '74).

Personally Id love to see Zidane play & win his last game in the final, it would be the ultimate swansong to win the world cup as captian in your final game.

If France dont win Id like to see portugal win because they've never done it before, not even when they had the great Eusebio, and well because they beat England too, jk :-$

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Stupid Germans. =;

1. Germany

you let the stupid germans win the world cup? :shock:

Well, they most likely will win. And everything better than Portugal.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Lol. How can you criticise Italy for diving, and then compliment Portugal. Italy haven't dived any moreso than any other team this time round. The Totti penalty was one people remember, though.

I'm Jake Milroy

Italy-Germany: 1-2

France-Portugal: 3-1

And the big final: Germany-France: 2-2 and 8-9 with penalties. How fantastic would that be.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Lol, so much hate for Ronaldo

Wayne: I'll split him in two

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20 ... 7,,00.html

'Little winker disgusts me'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20 ... 8,,00.html

I love this part

Ronaldo was in hiding.

:lol:

You'd have to be a Sun reader to believe this trash.