Heaviest thing you've heard that you've actually liked?

Kanonator

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pantera is as heavy as it gets for me.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Marilyn Manson, just because his lyrics aren't just about how [cabbage]e the world is and how much bad luck we all have. Which is the mainstream topic in most heavy stuff I've encountered.

I love his music, but I'm not into metal (anymore).

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Not a great fan of really heavy stuff, so I guess my heaviest would only be Rammestein.

why do you English people keep spelling it with an -e? I always notice that same mistake. Weirdos :P

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Not a great fan of really heavy stuff, so I guess my heaviest would only be Rammestein.

why do you English people keep spelling it with an -e? I always notice that same mistake. Weirdos :P

Yeah...im the only Amerikan who spells it without the e.

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

Was that a joke?

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Was that a joke?

the only way that you would get it is if you listened to Amerika. aaand, no was not a joke. English people are it Britian, whick would pronounse(sp?) it, Roumsteen, for Amerik/can people, we would call it Rammestein, where as me, the only American Amerikan, would write it Rammstein.

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

the only way that you would get it is if you listened to Amerika. aaand, no was not a joke. English people are it Britian, whick would pronounse(sp?) it, Roumsteen, for Amerik/can people, we would call it Rammestein, where as me, the only American Amerikan, would write it Rammstein.

Roumsteen? WHAT THE HELL. It's Rammstein same as everywhere else in England. :evil:

I like a little Napalm Death. I'm starting to find DragonForce very bland as well now, they play so fast that everything sounds VERY similar.

Roumsteen? WHAT THE HELL. It's Rammstein same as everywhere else in England. :evil:

Methinks he is making fun of the English accent. :P But who cares, they suck anyway. :P (flames ahoy)

I can listen to the heaviest of the heavy but, most of them get boring after a few listens or are only worth listening to when in a particular type of mood. Such as, 1349 or (later) Marduk. Too many of the 'brootal' Death Metal bands go all out brutal and forget to make worthwhile music.

I used to play this game once....

Marilyn Manson, just because his lyrics aren't just about how cabbage the world is and how much bad luck we all have. Which is the mainstream topic in most heavy stuff I've encountered.

Which is the main failing of Death Metal and Thrash. The world sucks but they don't offer a solution nor suggest that there is some good. One of the biggest reasons that Black Metal supercedes the rest of the genre; "The world sucks, but this is a solution..."

I used to play this game once....

most of them i wouldnt be allowed to say on here because they have very grusome names, but i can imply the words

f***...i'm dead

pig destroyer

cl**eater

circle of dead children

engorged

gronibard

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

Sanatorium, baby! frikin brutally adult rated! but awesome...anyone who wants to check em out, their on mspace

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

I actually liked Cradle of Filth for a while. Got out of that...

Nymphetamine was a pretty good album, but i'm not a fan of them anymore. I also love Trivium. One of the heaviest bands that I like.

csuser.jpg

I actually liked Cradle of Filth for a while. Got out of that...

Nymphetamine was a pretty good album, but i'm not a fan of them anymore. I also love Trivium. One of the heaviest bands that I like.

I lused to love Trivium. then the one on that last album got old. other than the "LIke Light To Flies" song. Dying in Yours Arms is awesome, though. and i STILL LOVE COD!

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd