Hardest F2P skill?

Srdnightelf

Crafting without doubt.

Curse you, jagex!! I'll give you anything to have a gem rock area in the mining guild or somthing! Well, anyhting except my money or my model ship. :roll:

Duumvir in game

"...One day I will burn down the rainforest and become a hero."

Guest ejp2005

I would have said any of those three (crafting, runecrafting or prayer) but especially runecrafting.

Just running back and forth between bank and altar gets really boring.

i think runecrafting or crafting. probably crafting. prayer can still be bought, even with big bones. im stuck on 50 crafting. mainly cos i cant be bothered training it any further, but also because there isnt anything that gives good xp past this point.

Stallion4589.png

Definitely Prayer is not the hardest. Grab some cash and you've got a high prayer level. I burned 2mil and went from 36 to 51 prayer without a problem. Burn another 3mil and I'd get close to 60. My combat's pretty low for my prayer level (just check it out, my prayer is so high I'm already impure 15....)

I'd agree that RC is pretty hard. Running back and forth is annoying and Jagex has yet to place a General store or a bank at most a 5 second run from altars.

Personally, my least favorite is crafting. Get myself 50 crafting and suddenly everything becomes hard because nothing small gives big exp, but then nothing big gives big exp either so the payoff isn't balanced to the payback.

Head Coach of the G!X Black Scrim Team 2007

---Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Internationals---

Everyone is saying crafting and runecrafting. I find that these are easy to level with some effort and some dosh. Crafting, all you need is to go to al karid and buy about 5k hides for 500k, make them hard leather, and craft them. Easy as pie, and at 35xp each thats good xp.

And runecrafting, I thought that fires got me quicker xp but it doesnt when I found out about body runes. In 2 hours I had crafted 10k bodies and gotten some very nice xp.

The hardest skill to train on F2P is prayer. 1k of b bones is worth up to 400k, when they are worth 15 xp each, cowhides are 100k per 1k hides which are 35xp each, thats a huge difference in money and xp. And you also get 16gp each hard leather body you sell at the general store :)

Jaskkes.png

purposes are different, that's why prayer items gives so much less exp than crafting items for same prices. Prayer can prevent me from getting hit in melee while pking, and the only thing that crafting'll do for me is if a level 10 drops an uncut saph after being pked by me, I get to cut it...

Head Coach of the G!X Black Scrim Team 2007

---Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Internationals---

I actually think runecrafting is pretty easy, because all you have to do is mine the ess and walk back and forth between the bank and the temple.

I also think prayer is pretty easy, because the only thing I did was bury (nearly) every single bone I got from killing something. If you bury all the bones, then you've got no problem leveling up at a good speed.

To me, the hardest skill is smithing (no flaming, please) because it requires a lot of work (especially because I don't spend money in raising skills when I don't need it, and no flaming again, please).

First, there's the mining... ugh... and then there's the smelting... ugh... and then, there's the smithing... ugh... and then there's the selling or high alching. :x

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Prayer and Runecrafting. I find runecrafting and prayer very repetitive, but runecrafting will take 4 to 6 months to get 99 with runners while prayer only takes a good month or two of burying at a bank :wink:

Homeworld 25 - Pure F2P - 1549 Overall

Always assisting crafting (99) or smithing (99)

Always set to on privacy, unless too many random pms. The one and only noob ^_^

Well It looks like it was all covered: Prayer, Crafting, and Rune Crafting with a few Smithing votes out there. Those are all pretty tough but I would have to say with f2p only, Prayer is the hardest. Crafting you can buy alot of hard leather or silver bars and Rune Crafting does have fast free airs. Smithing, is all a preference but Prayer takes too long even with buying alot of stuff.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg