Hardest F2P skill?

Srdnightelf

Runescrafting or crafting, as there's not much high lvl stuff to do. And runecrafting... you know what I mean.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Runecrafting? I got 80% of my xp in F2P, and it's not that hard (it's 50). Crafting? It took me 150k to get from 43 to 50. Definately not hard. Prayer? It requires a lot of camping at giants. Or a lot of money. My vote goes to mining, since you can't buy it and it is very boring.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

runecrafting is NOT hard, if u have the money, just join the world 16 air crafting company....prayer is the same,

i would say that firemaking is easily the easiest and that crafting is the hardest, only silver and cowhides to work on.....eek! :shock:

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

if you have a lot of money: prayer

if you don't have a lot of money: prayer

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I'm 75 crafting, 60 prayer and 60 runecrafting on f2p.

Conclusion:

Crafting is easy if you are willing to spend some cash on it. And let me tell you, you dont have to be uber rich. One million and you are going for a looooong way, trust me.

Runecrafting: I did mind and air runes mostly, so it might be not the easiest way, but it was hard, very very hard!

And the guy that crafted 10k body runes in 2 hours: unless you can triple body runes that is quite impossible.

Prayer: just train on giants, and your fine. Its is hard if you are focusing on lvling it, but if you always stay on giants while training combat it will go up fast than you would have expected.

If you don't have any money, Runecrafting is the hardest, with prayer a close second.

If you have money then prayer will be the hardest with Runecrafting second.

Crafting isn't all that bad, ones you have mining 30+ and smithing 20+ and can get in the crafting guild, or have money tiara's can get you anywhere fast.

SMithing can indeed be slow when you don't have money, but it isn't all that bad, mostly because it also can get you the money needed to level it.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

i think it's runecrafting because you need to run all the time

prayer isn't that hard train ranging or magic on chickens and cows

and crafting isn't that hard to train just go to guild with some threads a needle and money and kill cows let them tann and make hard leather bodys

please note that i don't say anything about money , because if you have alot of money those skills aren't hard at all but just boring

matthi22004.gif

matthi22004.png

barrowsffletchcape,MATTHI22004.gif

If you don't have any money, Runecrafting is the hardest, with prayer a close second.

If you have money then prayer will be the hardest with Runecrafting second.

Crafting isn't all that bad, ones you have mining 30+ and smithing 20+ and can get in the crafting guild, or have money tiara's can get you anywhere fast.

SMithing can indeed be slow when you don't have money, but it isn't all that bad, mostly because it also can get you the money needed to level it.

Ermm, runecrafting can actually MAKE money, and not a little bit if you can do quintuple air runes.

Runecrafting definitely hardest skill to raise. With prayer you can at least kill stuff for bones, which is more exciting and hence easier to level. Because we have no access to high level runes there is no motivation to level runecrafting.

Crafting is dead easy to raise, I recently found a technique which gets me 50k xp per hour.

Runecrafting definitely hardest skill to raise. With prayer you can at least kill stuff for bones, which is more exciting and hence easier to level. Because we have no access to high level runes there is no motivation to level runecrafting.

Crafting is dead easy to raise, I recently found a technique which gets me 50k xp per hour.

50k exp per hour? Is that for f2p or p2p?

cescsig.jpg

50k exp per hour? Is that for f2p or p2p?

With cow hides you can get 50k xp an hour quite easily. With premade hard leather its even double as fast (almost 100k an hour). (just put your needle at the down right corner and alternate clicks between the needle and the last hard leather).

Prayer is not hard it is just expensive.

Runecrafting is not hard just boring.

Umm id say mining is the hardest everything else is easy.

Even if you are uber rich, prayer is still only 15k an hour, AND very boring.

Mining on the opposite is 40k an hour (powermining) AND very boring. And if you want, you can get 15k an hour, and make some nice cash an hour (about 50-100k => superheating addy bars at lumbridge, Ask Roklav).

Runecrafting is hard (slow) AND boring.

at high levels crafting is hard to get up cuz you either need lots of money for tanning cow hides, high mining and smithing to get gold/silver bars, or a lot of time for finding gems to cut.

I went for lv 1 to lv 31 prayer in 1 morning out at the chaos temple in wild. Thank you canadian worlds that no one plays on.

Hmm... Crafting is tedious, yet I have lvl 82 in it. Its a good money-burial though, but fails in comparison to prayer. Spent millions on big bones, and the result is only lvl 61. So I got to say that prayer is the most difficult skill to raise, unless you're filthy rich or just plain mad to blow all your money on it.

But nowadays even woodcutting gets harder by the day, with all those chinese autoers "at work" in all the better cutting spots. :roll:

dontfearthereaper2.png

Why do you people say that prayer is a hard skill? Prayer is extremely easy for me and im f2p. I have 51 prayer, almost 52 and i can proudly say i didnt buy a single bone. Its much easier than runecrafting. So i would have to go with runecrafting being the hardest.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

Hmm... Crafting is tedious, yet I have lvl 82 in it. Its a good money-burial though, but fails in comparison to prayer. Spent millions on big bones, and the result is only lvl 61. So I got to say that prayer is the most difficult skill to raise, unless you're filthy rich or just plain mad to blow all your money on it.

But nowadays even woodcutting gets harder by the day, with all those chinese autoers "at work" in all the better cutting spots. :roll:

OMG you are so right about the chinese autoers, I so many things like

Dongting###

Shuibing###

XXXXXXXhao###

and many more, many more