A.R.S.C.V. The Association For Runescape Classic Veterans

WolfhunterXZ

Well, I missed bunny ears and [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]s. But I did manage to guess the pass off my first RS account. (I found it at the beggining of tururial island!)

Recovery's set:

vet4or.jpg

lol what is with the recovery questions being set on the same day as everyone else..?

Weird...

Am I in?

:P

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yes Gidion you're in. :P and I'll be waiting for that pic of scythe eloi :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

So being that this is in the p2p section, and you mentioned in your post that its p2p only....most should still have their rsc accounts?

Maby if we ever gather it could be on rsc? even if its not to do anything...or hang out by lumby and fun duel (man i miss the old dueling system).

I dont really play rs anymore, but i would definately try to come to some kinda rsc event, that would be interesting

Speaking of that, i think ill log on rsc for 5 mins or so :P

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

We will eventually hold an event (after the banner contest) it won't be on RSC because I know a few people can't get on it anymore (like me, sad, I know it is :() but most likely where we wander around with scythes and bunny ears on being like woo ARSCV ftw, kind of like attack of the nulls, but with attack of the RSC Vets!!! :D Anyway, as for tefda's answer to his question, you can post it on here, but be sure to send them to me as well. :)

-Wolfy

P.S. Make you a forum? I have like no idea how to make forums or anything lol. Unless an admin is allowed to make a private forum or something o.o' I know sites that do that if you make a clan or something you can get your own private forum but no idea for here lol.

First time I logged into rsc members. Lol, I had a great time dueling this one guy. Being such a noob... I kept losing 8-)

runescapeclassicnoob3px.png

Thought that was all I had and then I stumble along this...

rscrecovs7gx.png

lol what is with the recovery questions being set on the same day as everyone else..?
Guess I was the only one on the ball... :D I guess around then is when recoveries finally came out. Cool to see some of the classic screen shots. 8-)

Wish I was online for all of the drops I missed. My brother seemed to get them all though... :evil:

Slack_Tide.png

Edited post. See my Sigs on the ARSCV forums!

Those are the three I made in about 45 minutes (including the time it took to find the images). Any CC towards making them look better would be appreciated. I may work on the third one a tad more as I could do more on it.

Those look nice. :) I like the top one the most, all are simple looking but look good. :D You can enter as many times and entries as you want, but if you can just send all of the banner entries to me in one message, makes my life easier. :P

-Wolfy

I started on rsc, but was such a noob back then I never really got around to any major drops. *totaly skipped phats, scythes etc.* You know how it was back in the noob days, quit for a week everytime you died or something new like that. However, I play from time to time on RSC, skilling or dueling. I'd love to join and dunno if an in-game rsc screen is what ur looking for or not *yes, I have read post 1, and it doesn't say a thing about screenies in-game of RSC counting* So lemme know what u need k?

--the casket

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

im from october 2001 baby!! haha i would love to join!! i really want to meet some characters who have been around in the hayday of rs...my sn is killermate...though some people may have heard of the name cristoman or killermate from rs1.....

faithful player since october 2001!!!!!!!!!

veteran.jpg

hehe

oh yea... and out of the archives.

what a day. remember it like yesterday.

back in the old days

100.jpg

i hope starting this game on September 7th, 2001 qualifies me.

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

I will be posting this in first post: Screenshots from RSC work, screenshots of a character with 9hp also works. :)

Updating list one more time before going to bed. Night all, I'll try to get on before I leave for school, if not I know I'll have ended up being flooded with a bajillion posts of wanting in after school. :P

-Wolfy

Ok, me and Lifeguard200 made a forum for the organisation. Feel free to join, rsc veterans or non veterans, dosn't matter.

Link:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_ARSCV/index.php?

We currently need global mods and normal mods. Also we need a banner. :wink:

yes, please join, we still need a few global mods and normal mods, a few fix ups, but yes, it is a good site

come and visit it!

life

WOOT! Got lucky, and found that I set the rec. questions ages ago on one of my pures. :D

prooflolz6iv.png

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!