Really easy way to get vials

willyhenriksen

In the house where you start the observatory quest, in the dungeon there's a chest guarded by tweo goblins, in the chest there's a antipoison (1) collect as many as you can and go to CW area and deposit it, when you're done colelcting you can either empty them or make antipoison (4) by using them on eachother. If this is known to moat people, please forgive me.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

I had over 2k vials just from shade burning a few levels of prayer. :wink:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I am planning to do some farming and then herblore after I get 85 slayer. So after every slayer task I visit the ardougne store and buy all vials and then I visit the shilo store to buy all vials.

Sometimes there are hardly any, sometimes there are a lot. But it doesn't take up much time now. It's all on my way to getting a new task. I have collected so far 2.5k vials. And haven't really put that much effort into it.

best way is to be on after an update. The tele to ardoughe, buy out the store, hop server and buy out another, until the noobs bring the stock down to 0. I hahve 200k vials from that.

So you just called yourself a noob lol

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

best way is to be on after an update. The tele to ardoughe, buy out the store, hop server and buy out another, until the noobs bring the stock down to 0. I hahve 200k vials from that.

+1 lol

+1 lol

Yes i am a noob. I haven't even done d slayer.

Ill take my noobness over the majority of your leetness anyday :-D.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

+1 lol

Yes i am a noob. I haven't even done d slayer.

Ill take my noobness over the majority of your leetness anyday :-D.

Yet Axe man has Leet slayer 99! and he threw a party that i almost atteneded...beat that :lol:

penguinesigrq6.png

Lol, I remember the endless antipoison respawn there when I was doing quest down there ages ago, but I haven't really though it as source for vials until now.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Plant Cures in Catherby Farming shop are stocked with 100, You COULD buy them, empty them, and fill them with water, but thats hella slow.

Ardy is teh pwnage vial seller.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Plant Cures in Catherby Farming shop are stocked with 100, You COULD buy them, empty them, and fill them with water, but thats hella slow.

i think plant cures dont have the "empty" option. You have to use them on a dead plant to get it empty...and plants dont very often.

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

i think plant cures dont have the "empty" option. You have to use them on a dead plant to get it empty...and plants dont very often.

They actually have one, nowadays.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

hehe, i caught that also.

w4M8t.png

You can alwasy kill Water Elementals for 100% chance of getting a water filled vial. They barely ever hit at 68 defence in Rune plate body and legs. There's also Chaos Druids who sometimes drop vials. But I would say that the water elementals are by far the fastest (if you're 80+ combat, maybe less).