signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

I'd say a pickaxe but if their giving out a new armor this could be a hint... How Dark gloves are better than dragon meaning in time maybe new Dark Armor and weapons?

Edit: Just thought that why they're not named because Jagex hasnt found a new named for the new set?

rawwwak3.th.png

I'd say a pickaxe but if their giving out a new armor this could be a hint... How Dark gloves are better than dragon meaning in time maybe new Dark Armor and weapons?

Edit: Just thought that why they're not named because Jagex hasnt found a new named for the new set?

Dark is simply what Tip.It calls it. Most people call them Barrow gloves. And who knows? Maybe barrows armor and weapons are made from a material called 'dark'?

The only weapons were missing now are Dragon pickaxe, warhammer, short sword, and claws. As the pickaxe is the only regularly used of the above, my guess would be that.

I'm doubting the claws. Rune claws already have the special..unfortunatly :(

I want a war hammer, I bet that would hit pretty hard. Short sword would be useless, unless it has a good spec, as someone said already, pick axe..sure, why not? Mine your roon faster. Dragon arrows..we can't smith dragon, so maybe if we get tips as a drop or reward for something?

35b9enp.jpg

The only weapons were missing now are Dragon pickaxe, warhammer, short sword, and claws. As the pickaxe is the only regularly used of the above, my guess would be that.

I'm doubting the claws. Rune claws already have the special..unfortunatly :(

I want a war hammer, I bet that would hit pretty hard. Short sword would be useless, unless it has a good spec, as someone said already, pick axe..sure, why not? Mine your roon faster. Dragon arrows..we can't smith dragon, so maybe if we get tips as a drop or reward for something?

Good idea, maybe pest control for arrowheads? 15 per point maybe? That would seem like a pretty good ratio to me.