Next Dragon Weap

Brodly

Dragon boots, defender or some new unknow weapon class, like they did with halberds. And ofcourse we have to go through some stupid quest to get it and ofter using it for few hours/days we realise, that its just another pointless weapon/piece of armor.

Its quite difficult for them to make a weapon that will be used actively as whips and d scimmy are quite perfect at the moment. They need to make some ultimate weapon to replace current training/pking weapons.

Cydoor.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick would ftw, especially in my (fruitless) attempts for 85 mining @.@

HALT =; dont use the word ftw unless u know whut it means [-X

ftw = for the win!!! "pick would for the win"

ontopic: my moneys on dragon pick, if it does come out plz oh plz let it actually be better then rune [-o<

i saw things ftw all the time, but i know what it means. is it really as bad a telling someone they got "pwn't irl liek teh nubz0rz lolololol!11!1!oneeleventryshift"

i can just imagine the dragon shorts spec. "thrust" takes up 50% of the spec bar. a stab attack with +35% attack and strength, and it would be the most intelligent along with dragon pick. you never know, maybe the new weapon in the lost tribe sequel this month is a dragon pick :o

parents17dc.gif

ontopic: my moneys on dragon pick, if it does come out plz oh plz let it actually be better then rune [-o<

i saw things ftw all the time, but i know what it means. is it really as bad a telling someone they got "pwn't irl liek teh nubz0rz lolololol!11!1!oneeleventryshift"

i can just imagine the dragon shorts spec. "thrust" takes up 50% of the spec bar. a stab attack with +35% attack and strength, and it would be the most intelligent along with dragon pick. you never know, maybe the new weapon in the lost tribe sequel this month is a dragon pick :o

hmm for once you got a good idea! maybe it is! anyways my money is on claws, boots(armour i know..but might have combat bonus), or pickaxe

Dragon greataxe? :-k

Or a dragon pic, but they should make it's requirement lvl 61 and make it better than rune, same with wc axe.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Dragon Pickaxe

Dragon Claws

Dragon long won't come out, never I think...

The dragon longsword already exists. You can buy one for 100k in the Lost City.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Dragon boots, defender or some new unknow weapon class, like they did with halberds. And ofcourse we have to go through some stupid quest to get it and ofter using it for few hours/days we realise, that its just another pointless weapon/piece of armor.

Its quite difficult for them to make a weapon that will be used actively as whips and d scimmy are quite perfect at the moment. They need to make some ultimate weapon to replace current training/pking weapons.

Or, a dragon weapon that has a special that will completely IGNORE the opponent's armor. Thus, making it extremely powerful. Maybe even an auto-cast option, which would help out hybrid players (warrior/mages). You could cast spells that freeze your opponent, effortlessly break through their armor values, and own them.

Wait, wouldn't this be considered the ultimate weapon? It snares while slashing (at the same time), and the snare would even be auto-casted. Also, it ignores armor values completely or up to 25%. And it could be even as fast as a dagger or something, but hit like a rune 2h sword.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Since theyre gonna do another quest in the lost tribe series, which is about a mining community that has been hidden for years, in a cave, with a lot of rocks to mine, with mining helmets, and a guy that buys ores, it seems perfectly logical to me that they will bring the dragon warhammer next :lol:

No, seriously, just look at the signs, lost tribe series continued, dragon pickaxe picture removed from highscores, dragon axe was the previous (unexpected) released dragon "weapon", my money is on the dragon pickaxe.

I'm wondering about the special though and I'm sorta hoping for a "mine all ores within a 2 square radius within one hit" special that uses the entire spec bar. Unlikely though, since the dragon axe has a PvP oriented special, so I guess the pickaxe will too. Maybe the special will turn your opponents armour back into ores :twisted: :lol:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

dragon warhammer should be uber strong w a powerful spec. and short sword should have a cool spec. or no one is gonna use.. pickaxe will be good for all the miners (not me lol) but uhh ya.. \'

87/90 Attack

90/90 Strength

92/9? Hp

99/99 Ranged!

77/85 Mage

dragon warhammer should be uber strong w a powerful spec. and short sword should have a cool spec. or no one is gonna use.. pickaxe will be good for all the miners (not me lol) but uhh ya.. \'

No, it won't. If it'll be the same as a dragon wc axe (and it'll probably be like that) then it will mine just as good as a rune one. It will just have a dandy special, cost 100 time as much, and hit a bit higher.

Argh! This subject has been so thoroughly talked over that there's nothing really left to say! I've been asked no less than 10 times what I think would be the next dragon weapon.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

jagex are so gonna do warhammer. we will finally get a decent high-level 1h crusher. and i bet it would look so cool

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!