Next Dragon Weap

Brodly

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon short would be cool if It had an awsome special like dagger. Otherwise nobody would use it.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

To be honest, nothing except maybe a dragon pickaxe would be a useful release (and only if they change it so that it and the dragon woodcutting axe gave slight bonuses and had a requirement of at LEAST 51 mining/woodcutting).

If you want a weapon that would look great in dragon, it would be the warhammer. If they fancied it up like they did the dragon scimitar, that thing would pawn (in looks anyways)!

Just my two cents.

70herby.png

idk maybe the warhammer, might have a special that impales the oppents pl8 armor dealing massive damage.

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

idk maybe the warhammer, might have a special that impales the oppents pl8 armor dealing massive damage.

Omg that must hurt. Getting impaled by something as blunt as a warhammer? :shock: That's like... ouch.

I can imagine a special called "Smash" though. Can't imagine what it would do. Just the name.

Noctis666.png

Omg that must hurt. Getting impaled by something as blunt as a warhammer? :shock: That's like... ouch.

I can imagine a special called "Smash" though. Can't imagine what it would do. Just the name.

lol isn't that the point?

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

lol isn't that the point?

http://www.britannica.com/dictionary?bo ... ery=Impale

Main Entry: imÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷pale

Pronunciation: im-'pA(&)l

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): imÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷paled; imÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷palÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ing

Etymology: Middle French & Medieval Latin; Middle French empaler, from Medieval Latin impalare, from Latin in- + palus stake -- more at POLE

: to pierce with or as if with something pointed; especially : to torture or kill by fixing on a sharp stake

All I'm saying is don't describe it as getting impaled.

Noctis666.png

if the dragon pick axe isn't next i don't think any other weapon will do very well (worse than the d2h probably)...I wouldn't mind seeing new dragon armor like pl8, or a kite, or some kind of a full dragon helmet all decked out ya know? Otherwise a new weapon as good as (if not better than) a whip that you could train strength with instead of just attack and defense

I've been waiting for Dragon Pik 4 ages and ages and ages...

JUST COME OUT ALREADY!

^^^ Another Ownage Post! :lol:

RSN: Busted Fool

Private Chat is on so feel Free to add me.

ownagesig21df.gif

R.I.P. The Old Nite 1961-2006

i think there's a pick gonna be released soon, but then we're pretty much done for d weapons, unless they release a new style of weapons.

Yeah! A Dragon Rapier! A Dragon Katana!! \'

Noctis666.png

Well there was the short lived pic of the dragon pick on the high scores list. There was the dragon 2hander as well and that came out...

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'd Like the claws....I remember when I was a level 80 and had me some rune claws...I loved going to duel arena and killing level 90+ with d baxes :)

CLAWS!

645th to 99 Agility.

I'm always up for a good chat, feel free to pm.