Next Dragon Weap

Brodly

The only weapons were missing now are Dragon pickaxe, warhammer, short sword, and claws. As the pickaxe is the only regularly used of the above, my guess would be that.

claws wouldnt be planned IMO, because the Rune Claws already has a special attack.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want dragon boots. It can also have a special called dropkick to the groin. It would be nice to have replacement for rune and climbing boots. It should also have +5 str boost.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

It can also have a special called dropkick to the groin.
If there wasn't enough male players playing on female accounts before...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

unless new weapons will come out, there are 3 weps that are still to come. Claws, picaxe, and warhammer. I personally have no idea what it could be. btw, defenders might come too, but its not exactly a weapon, more of a shield.

unless new weapons will come out, there are 3 weps that are still to come. Claws, picaxe, and warhammer. I personally have no idea what it could be. btw, defenders might come too, but its not exactly a weapon, more of a shield.
defenders are blades there in a completely different group than sheilds and wepons.

A dragon defender would own. But I do hope that they go up to barrows, same with armoured boots.

As for Dragon weapons, the only one that I see would have a point is the Pickaxe. The shortsword, warhammer, claws and the like are bad weapons, and IMO shouldn't be upgraded to dragon.

Kostyaf.png

Think about this though... They SHOULD make Dragon Claws next just because of how easy it would be to put them into the game. Make them a drop of Dragons. Either that, or make a new, semi-rare drop (Dragon Nail), where you would need to obtain 8 of them (4 per hand) and a set of Adamant Claws. Then you use your nails and Adamant Claws on an Anvil to attack the Nails to the Claws, making Dragon Claws. These Claws could have a nifty special attack that would work in a fashion similar to the Pest Control Ravager.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

defenders are blades there in a completely different group than sheilds and wepons.

what i meant is that heyre used as a shield, and this topic is about weapons. Weapons=something you use to hurt or kill, not something you use to protect.

A dragon defender would own. But I do hope that they go up to barrows, same with armoured boots.

As for Dragon weapons, the only one that I see would have a point is the Pickaxe. The shortsword, warhammer, claws and the like are bad weapons, and IMO shouldn't be upgraded to dragon.

But we dont know what the spechial attack is yet, it could be very good for some of them, which could make them worth millions.

Think about this though... They SHOULD make Dragon Claws next just because of how easy it would be to put them into the game. Make them a drop of Dragons. Either that, or make a new, semi-rare drop (Dragon Nail), where you would need to obtain 8 of them (4 per hand) and a set of Adamant Claws. Then you use your nails and Adamant Claws on an Anvil to attack the Nails to the Claws, making Dragon Claws. These Claws could have a nifty special attack that would work in a fashion similar to the Pest Control Ravager.

what are you talking about? dragonite isnt actually parts of real dragons, its a metal, not a fingrnail or skin.

idk maybe the warhammer, might have a special that impales the oppents pl8 armor dealing massive damage.

Only way to deal massive damage is if you attack it's weak point :lol:

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Pick would ftw, especially in my (fruitless) attempts for 85 mining @.@

HALT =; dont use the word ftw unless u know whut it means [-X

ftw = for the win!!! "pick would for the win"

ontopic: my moneys on dragon pick, if it does come out plz oh plz let it actually be better then rune [-o<

lmfao
delimli7.jpg

Okay, i would LOVE a dragon warhammer, it would pwn... longsword wasn't a good rune weapon at all, but dragon long owned at the time, and still does for spec, same happened with mace, and i thing that the Warhammer would have great stats as well as speed and spaciel attack.

i wouldn't mind a short sword, as it would be as fast as dagger, but it would NEED a worth while special attack, then it would pwn, those are just my opinions.

El Psy Congroo.

At the top of the RS page where it shows characters doing random things there was a guy mining with a drag pick. This was for a few days until some people noticed and Jagex took it out.

Defenetly (sp?) the pick next.

They may make a war hammer.. but not a short sword or claws.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

idk maybe the warhammer, might have a special that impales the oppents pl8 armor dealing massive damage.

Omg that must hurt. Getting impaled by something as blunt as a warhammer? :shock: That's like... ouch.

I can imagine a special called "Smash" though. Can't imagine what it would do. Just the name.

If it "smash" spec, it would have to be one target because 2H already has a kind of "Smash" and it hits multiple targets( In multi cmb )

I'd have to go for Dragon pickaxe, maybe it'll get me back mining

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Off-Topic: Anyway, Dragon Platebody is the NEXT dragon armour released, without doubt.

i think dragon boots would come out before a plate...

ok howabout it, ill bet anyone here for 7M that the dragon pl8 will not come out withing year 2006 or even 2007! Ill bet 5M that it will never come out!

A dragon whip (for all the people too lazy to ge 70 attack :? N0T a dragon pick cause i hate mining with all my guts. And dragon arrows would pwn hard too. Maybe a spell...there is-Flames of Zamorak and Claws of guthix- why not make another one. Breath of a Dragon. lol those are my opinions. but a dragon whip would own.

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Omg that must hurt. Getting impaled by something as blunt as a warhammer? :shock: That's like... ouch.

I can imagine a special called "Smash" though. Can't imagine what it would do. Just the name.

If it "smash" spec, it would have to be one target because 2H already has a kind of "Smash" and it hits multiple targets( In multi cmb )

I'd have to go for Dragon pickaxe, maybe it'll get me back mining

The spec for D2h is called "Powerstab." It's not a "smash." <- I just realized that sentence has a double meaning.

Noctis666.png