rebuilding urself after construction

softwarewiz

if(like me) you spent lots on construction when it came out, and im talking millions, how did u rebuild ur self(financially)

i had 5mil when it came out, and i spent 4mil of it, but i sold my santa for 11mil therefore having more money(12mil) by the end.

ive given it a rest for now and hav invested in a pumpkin.

how did u rebuild urself after construction \'

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

I don't plan to clean myself with construction rather I'll build up three million and spend two million. That way I never have to totally rebuild.

Edit - The post I was refering to dissapeared, strange.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

i mined rune ores

now i am fletching all the way up till i got 11m for guthans

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

My miscellania resources have been bringing me back a good stream of income.

How?

Teak and Mahogony logs sell for good prices when you can find a buyer. Plus I get a good amount of herbs, but I don't sell mine.

Like Lord Soultar, I've been doing barrows (now that I have my chapel and portal to Canafis). In a week's time: Guthan Platebody, Ahrim Robetop, Verac Helm and Torag Plate. Sold for around 5.8 mil, which is about 1.8 mil more than I spent on my house so far.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

its not as easy as doing what u did before- u may of merchanted(which u cant do with 0gp) or it may of taken u years to of made the money

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

im smart...i didnt fall for the construction scheme! [-X to those who did. Im richer than ever off 1. barrows 2. ppl trying to sell all their stuff cheap to do construction

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Currently 67 construction, working for 71. I have the logs, but planking them will still cost 1 mil. That will put me down to about 1.5-2m left :( Going to have to find a way to get cash now that my main is f2p.

I spent about 3 mil, then bought 1k ranarrs, made the prayer pots and ive been going to barrows, about 55 trips and i got what is in my sig, so im further ahead of buying 1k ranarrs and spending 3mil on construction.

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing