~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

Gratz on 91 range, cannon is ftl :shame:

Oh and btw leppie ive decided im going to go for 85 without guthan, and i haven't used guth since 70 slay :thumbsup:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on 91 slayer and range man, guess you'll be the next to pass me :c, gonna be away from rs for a couple of weeks and if i get on I'll just go dking, anyway good luck on the cape and c'mon if you're cannoning, whats the difference? use guthans :s

Keep it up and dont give up :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

04,16,07,6:50AM

Thanks, and I just havn't had anything to post about. :? Talk about a dry streak of Clues too, always pages and rune stuff. This isn't great, but it's better than usual.

By the way, over the past months I've been working on a video, The Journey to 99 Slayer, which will be released once I'm 99 Slayer. Every Clue I've gotten from 90-99 Slayer will also be posted. :wink:

90slayerclue16no6.png

lep how long has it been now? i mean u almost continuosly doing slayer lol i can barely stick to 1 think longer than 3 days in a row unless its range which is only 83 on magemasta and 75 on josephdysart

hiya i like my total lvl and my favourite combat stat is range if u wanna pk with me just add me and pm me in game

You can't stop now :c You have to ALTEAST pass me in slayer not that that will ever happen ^^

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

• 2 weeks later...

before i signed up for tip.it furoms i was reading your thread i signed up just to be able to post in this thread

hiya i like my total lvl and my favourite combat stat is range if u wanna pk with me just add me and pm me in game

Hey people. :P I've practically quit due to crappy updates. If the Lunar Spells are good, I might get back to playing. Lately I've only been playing like twice a month for 10 minutes. I basically don't really care enough about Runescape anymore to continue going for 99 Slayer.

Updates that say for the requirement, "25 Cooking, 5 Thieving" or is just a bad update in general make me think this is such a baby game that it's not worth it anymore. Plus with my XBox360 I have lots to do still. :)

I havn't exactly quit, but until the updates get good I definately won't be playing much anymore. :-#

awh, i was depressed when i heared this on RuneScape... stay here lep.. Ure blog, ure lvl's and ure goals and item goals are so jummy :thumbsup:

anyway, hope everything comes to a good end for you, in real life, and in runescape...

We will miss u..

Another hero of us.. Lep1234 O:)

afroman103ow6.jpg

Natural Chemist: To addicting

http://www.naturalchemist.com/?ref=robkuh1990