Is This Fally?

Thus

I believe it started the day of the Durial Incident when all the mods were telling people to back away from the Rimmington portal and go to fally people starting spamming this message.

EDIT:I have a pic of N0valyfe saying this, will upload soon. =D>

Rkolegendkil.png

I believe it started the day of the Durial Incident when all the mods were telling people to back away from the Rimmington portal and go to fally people starting spamming this message.

nope before dur atkd fally.

btw in your sig you got a m onliMe

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

Ok smart guy then when exactly did this phrase originate, and please try using proper english next time. :wink:

What about my sig? :!: :!: :!:

Rkolegendkil.png

Ok smart guy then when exactly did this phrase originate, and please try using proper english next time. :wink:

at the end of your sig "Survivor of World 111 6/6/06 Bug - Durial321 Will Never Be Forgotten As A Legend Of Onlime Gaming" it should be "legend of onliNe gaming" you have a M instead of a N

lol68jq.png

I was there. Here is what happened. All the mods were saying to leave the portal area. Nobody listened of course...

so Mod Mark R was like, follow me to fally! Then about 200 people started spamming "Is this fally?" right there in Rimmington.

Shortly after, somebody starts spamming "We found fally!" and "This is fally!"

I was literally laughing so hard tears came out of my eyes... who ever started that was a genious.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

at the end of your sig "Survivor of World 111 6/6/06 Bug - Durial321 Will Never Be Forgotten As A Legend Of Onlime Gaming" it should be "legend of onliNe gaming" you have a M instead of a N

Whoa you got the eyes of an eagle dude =D>

TY BTW Editing Now :oops:

Rkolegendkil.png

lol68jq.png

I was there. Here is what happened. All the mods were saying to leave the portal area. Nobody listened of course...

so Mod Mark R was like, follow me to fally! Then about 200 people started spamming "Is this fally?" right there in Rimmington.

Shortly after, somebody starts spamming "We found fally!" and "This is fally!"

I was literally laughing so hard tears came out of my eyes... who ever started that was a genious.

Nice pic Ima try and upload one of N0valyfe saying that if imageshack lets me rofl it never works :cry:

Rkolegendkil.png

I believe it was a bunch of Gladiatorz members who came up with that phrase. I think they were PKing and knew DS was in the wilderness fighting DI and we rushed in sceaming "is this fally?"

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

People say that in a long time.. Durial incident will be forgotten... I disagree.

I think for years to come... "Is this fally?" will be around forever.

I've used it once or twice. One time I used it on somebody doing ectofungus. He got a laugh out of it.

Me: Fr33 st00f plz

lvl125: stfu, go away noob.

Me: Is this fally?

lvl125: lol u own

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

People say that in a long time.. Durial incident will be forgotten... I disagree.

I think for years to come... "Is this fally?" will be around forever.

yea, ive bee on world 78 pest control for nearly the last week, ive yet to hear any1 say that.

I don't get it...I guess I had to be there to get the joke.

Same, Unless there's something else to the story then I don't find that funny at all...

Anyway, all questions to Help & Advice please.

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|