lking 4 hawt bf! lulz 226 names

issy2

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support...get a life you 11 year old horndogs/ weird 50 year old bald creepers
HAAAAH!!! funny!!!

I agree with the profane names, but not wih the bf gf thing, what people do on the internet is their own buisness, i dont think they should be banned for it.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

sadly issy i must say that i support your logic 100%, but i am forced to disagree with any new rules. It just wouldnt be feasible.

For instance the act of asking for a bf/gf is not offensive or vulgar, hence it is not a disruption to the "cleanliness" of the game. Additionally it is essentially the same thing for one to ask, "N00b needz free stuf." Now following the flow, one can equate that to "need free arrows now!" and further more to "please excuse me, but is there anyway you could spare me 100gp." So sadly there is no fine line on which to base any solid rule.

The name change is too complex on account of the system on which rs runs.

But please bear in my issy that i support you wholeheartedly, thus I do in fact offer my consent (as a supporter of the principle).

-I too dreamt of a Runescape in which everyone had real names that lent an authentic aura to the game, like Sir Saldez, Valfodr, Baphetmet, and Lady Sophia.

-I too dreamt of a runescape in which everyone embraced the pseudo-fantasy/medievil theme of the game and acted in accordance with such.

... of a runescape in which everyone realised that there is in fact an entire dictionary chock-full of alternatives to the much cliched f*** and c*** s******.

... of a runescape in which i could escape from work, school, and my girlfriend, and relax.

-I too dreamt of RUNESCAPE

sorry if that was corny but I am completely serious, and DISGUSTED by the current state of RS.

(oh and I, being of moderate perspicasity, am fully aware that such an environment is not plausible in any setting let alone one that allows internet animosity.)

but with that aside, i must follow my blind instincts (dont we all) and URGE all who agree with me to join in efforts to CLEAN UP Runescape.

SIGN ME UP!

Who ever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven.

nacht07.png

I support its so lame, when ever im on a pure my private has to be switched to "friends" so i dont get "AWMAGAWSH!!!!!!!!!! JOO HAVE LOTSA PIXOOLS BE MUNE PLOX?!?!?!?!?" after interpreting the gibberish it gets quite annoying :shock:

erm i got overlooked but i still supports o.0

i'm lvl 97

*killing tzarrs*

lvl 37: wow yur strong

me:thanks

lvl 37:you look **** in that outfit

me:-.-

lvl 37: plz go out wiv me im pour and need mony

me: *adds to ingnore*

and also

noob:will **** for mony

sign me up.