RuneScape Quest Dependency Diagram

bonus_malus

Dear All,

Here's something I made to make my questing easier. It's a diagram with the quests, mini quests, mine games, some locations AND the dependencies between them. So if I want to start a quest I can see which quest I need to have finished, etc. etc.

Any code wizzies out there that can turn it into some nice searchable HTML? I can deliver the 'source' in a few formats (its done in MS Visio 2007 but I can export into a few different formats)

All "starters" have a thick border.

I had to put "Priest in Peril, "Waterfall Quest" and "Desert Treasure"on the diagram twice. Also the "Rogue Trader" mini game is on there 3 times due to the fact that you need 3 quests to do it completely

Green = easy, Yellow = medium, Red = hard.

Any suggestions/improvents, let me know.

Grz.

Bonus

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5423/quests3kj.jpg

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.

Wow

Surprised you could do that and that someone still cares about others

:shock:

I appreciate this =D>

Quests are so much easier now \'

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

All I can say is wow.

It took me a moment to figure out what everything was, however it soon made sence to me. This must have teken a lot of work to put together, good job. =D>

Off topic: W00t, 100 post count.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

someone should suggest this to leesters best guide list or sumthing mayb make this a sticky cause this is awsome!

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

i think that it is great. I found it most interesting seeing which quests had the most prerequisites. After the obvious (desert treasure and legends), I was quite surprised to see Swan song had the next most quest requirements (longer than the plague city series for example)

very nice

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

You made what all of us wanted to make, but never did. I love it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

can i ask, why haunted mine always is list as medium in almost all quest guides and even jagex data base? prayer dont work 100% for boss and for me, it is the only quest that i got killed by the ownage cranes and mine cart while chasing the boss. definiately harder than dragon slayer and watch tower...