LEESTERS PARTY - Thanks to everyone. Enjoy the pics

Leesters

Which place would you like to invade after the party?  

741 members have voted

1. 1. Which place would you like to invade after the party?

• Castle Wars
    • Fight Pits
    • Duel Arena

um.. what are you going to do once all of the first round matches are over? ..post a new list of matches or something?

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um.. what are you going to do once all of the first round matches are over? ..post a new list of matches or something?

ermm after each fight we bring the winners to leesters in central room and he tells new opponent for winner :P

at least i think thats what going on

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

ermm after each fight we bring the winners to leesters in central room and he tells new opponent for winner :P

at least i think thats what going on

I guess you're reffereeing... that's gonna be a bit more chaotic than i first imagined then..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

madness starts in 4 hrs 8 minutes

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I recently asked a question about the multi attack spells in combat rings on Runescapecommunity.

Here it is:

1. does it allow ancients?

2. does it allow multi attack by barrage or burst? or does the burst or barrage just go on one person?

answer:

Yes to 1 ancients are allowed

yes it still hits multiple targets

if it hits multiplayer, then im out of this competition. maybe except for the first match where i get to fight a lvl 30. \'

I recently asked a question about the multi attack spells in combat rings on Runescapecommunity.

Here it is:

1. does it allow ancients?

2. does it allow multi attack by barrage or burst? or does the burst or barrage just go on one person?

answer:

Yes to 1 ancients are allowed

yes it still hits multiple targets

if it hits multiplayer, then im out of this competition. maybe except for the first match where i get to fight a lvl 30. \'

ancients is allowed all long as it hits single person (your opponent)

golv seems to think barrage only hits 1 person during combat ring but if it doesnt im afraid you would be disqualifised so test it out with some friends before party :3>

gladz.png

I don't know if i can come either. Besides, I don't really know when is it, those links are weird, they said bloodveld party was at 9am and it ended up being at 11am

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

So much for having fun, I probably can't make it now. Parents are dragging me to the store with them. I'll see if I can get back in time, but I doubt it. :cry: :wall:

youve got 5hours mate.....anyway if its less crowded = less hectic :evil:

gladz.png

Then dhally only hits on thing at a time.

Not on Pest Control on portals :D

I hit a 31 31 on Yellow portal.

Depends on if its multi combat or not.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

3 hours to the start? If it is that way, I'll be there!

At least that's the time what I got

yup exactly 3 hrs

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Oops, nevermind.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Can I still sign in? Cause then I want to sign in :P. RSN: Bouwzie. Combat: 83 (maybe 84 when hitpoints are up).

Too late. Sowie.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

eeek! leesters, i just turned 90 combat accidentally :oops: i knew i shouldnt have gone for that def lvl

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

lol i saw you in the bank....

still got another hour to go lol

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

people stop signing in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hes gonna have enough trouble.....if u didnt care to sign in the whole month hes had this post up then y bug hin today after the deadline?he wont let u in so get over it and juts come for the games if u aint isgned up already.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Name: fearspudgod

Combat level: 102

IM ready to own!

He had Signups closed a while ago...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Name: fearspudgod

Combat level: 102

IM ready to own!

He had Signups closed a while ago...

thank you.finally someone else who gte a little bit annoyed when people had a month to sign up and they wait to the last day.

p.s.110 more minutes till ugafan gets his butt owned :P

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg