LEESTERS PARTY - Thanks to everyone. Enjoy the pics

Leesters

Which place would you like to invade after the party?  

741 members have voted

1. 1. Which place would you like to invade after the party?

• Castle Wars
    • Fight Pits
    • Duel Arena

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take me out of the 90-100 Bracket Tournament fight. i got Called in to Work that day so i cant make it. Best of Luck to ya Leester in your House Party and luck to those in the Tournament Fight. =D>

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

Leesters, Not to be mean or anything but i have posted my combat: 95 and my RSN: aussy321 over 5 times so far. Could you please add me....

When ever i see you in the game you always ignore me, now it's on the forums to :cry:

~Aussy

Got a super uber special edit just for you. Added. :P Sorry about that. This thread is scary.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

put me in 101-110 plz rsn nielsieboy_8 cbat 104

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Ignore the Aussy!

The guy im fighting issued me a threatining letter making me fel insecure bout winning.

:boohoo:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Leesters, Not to be mean or anything but i have posted my combat: 95 and my RSN: aussy321 over 5 times so far. Could you please add me....

When ever i see you in the game you always ignore me, now it's on the forums to :cry:

~Aussy

Got a super uber special edit just for you. Added. :P Sorry about that. This thread is scary.

Names : Aussy321 :wink:

thanks for noticin me leesters :D

~Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

Please sign me up for the 101-110 bracket.

O:)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't come, i just figured out im going camping on that day, im soooo sad. :( =,[ take me off of the under 90 bracket... ill bring my laptop and ill see if i can come, but i doubt ill make it.. :( maybe some other time. remove kaitlyn2 from under 90. thanks :)

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

hey can u sign me up for the 90-100 bracket plz? nearly 97cb and might get 100 before the party but we'll see, can't wait!

EDIT: can u plz put GMT on ure first post? it will make it alot easier for everyone :)

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Blast! Zounds!

I am forgotten from the under 90 bracket, would you please put me up whenever you update? Thanks.

RSN: Nidhogg kill

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

All updated to this point. Thanks for the corrections, and for the folks letting me know they can't make it. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I'll be there 8-)

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

ill try to attend

99 combat

Silvrandcold.png

Barrow Drops: Dragon Med (x3), Torag Legs (x2), Verac Helm, Verac Skirt, Karil Coif, Karil Skirt, Half Key (x2), Dharok Legs, Ahrim Robes, Ahrim Hood

Dragon Drops: Dragon Med, Dragon Plateskirt