The worst week of Tears Of Guthix MiniGame

luck is nothing to do with your result, if you had a better internet connection you couldve got more...but better luck next time :P

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

luck is nothing to do with your result, if you had a better internet connection you couldve got more...but better luck next time :P

i agree, i have great connection speed and i always get 50 or more everytime i do it

mysigetvy6.png

Thank you My_eggs for the sig

ouuch, that bites. and i just broke 100 the last time i was there. it was probably just that one lost connection that lost it for you.

p.s.

thanks for reminding me, i gotta do that today! :P

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

i agree, i have great connection speed and i always get 50 or more everytime i do it

i can usually get upwards of 70. an even with my lowest skill at lvl 45, i still get a lvl each time because i have so many quest points :D

i didnt even get to do it this week, i went and talked to him, and he told me to come back later...how much bs is that

either do a new quest or get X amount of new total lvls, I think its around 10 or so ?

if i remember correctly its 100k experience

i didnt even get to do it this week, i went and talked to him, and he told me to come back later...how much bs is that

either do a new quest or get X amount of new total lvls, I think its around 10 or so ?

Its either 1 quest point or 100k total xp in since the last time :wink:

Btw didn't ToG give 60xp for each tear ?

I went there to get Construction up, got a nice 95 tears (for me that's good) and I got.. 950xp..

Still from lvl 1 to 8 but.. I expected just a wee bit more tbh..

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

no, its like 100k total xp i think or 1 qp...which i went just after i completed the new quest, so it musta been a bug and it counted that...even tho it says it doesnt. O well...

and i ussually get around 100-140 points...

the more quest points you have, the longer you have in the cave...

w4M8t.png

Tears of guthix is better than a lot of people give it credit for. With it it got from 1-40 farming without ever planting a seed. At's also great for leveling those skils you don't enjoy as it is easy, free exp.

On average I get around 110 tears. If i remember correctly, the more quest points you have determines the amout of time you spent in the cave. So if time is a factor you can just do some of the simple quests

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts