5 words: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers DVD

flamestrike

Got this today, and it is amazing. So many memories coming back to me. The only good season was Mighty Morphin, none of this new turbo force or whatever its called. I watched 5 episodes cause i was bored and was happy.

power rangers, discuss :-)

green ranger tommy is my favorite :D

He he he he :lol:

lol i used to love the power rangers soooo much, when me and my friends used to be in kindy, we would play and i would always play with the little figurines that when u clicked their belts, their heads flipped... my fav was the pink one :anxious:

lol and rita-repulsa or something like that was the mean old lady that sent down her monsters, oh and Glodair was like her servant thing... he used to scare me... :oops:

oh and my fav episiode was the one with the monster that had eyes all over its body... it was creepy, but kimberly (pink one) took care of it!! :twisted:

lol btw... just so u know... im 16 :anxious:

TTYL

iufs8nx.png

ive been clean for almost 10 years now... im not about to start all over again... =;

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Red- Who cares. Some random jock.

Pink- My first crush :oops:

Black- Black guy named zach afraid of snakes. Reminded me alot of my friend.

Blue- Nerd. "HAHAHAHAAHA YOU GOT A BEE NOW I'LL PUNISH YOU WITH.......... A BEE" (I hope somebody gets that)

Green/White- Just overall coolest one

They still do the same exact things. Just different people with different themes. I actually watched one the other day and thought the action was pretty well choreographed.

I thought the ninja ones were the best because I remember just really enjoying the movie plus I loved ninjas.

He he he he :lol:

lol i used to love the power rangers soooo much, when me and my friends used to be in kindy, we would play and i would always play with the little figurines that when u clicked their belts, their heads flipped... my fav was the pink one :anxious:

TTYL

OMG i loved the white power range, he was aweesome and the green one owned too.. im 14.. :anxious:

and i had like 4 of the firgurines that could flip their heads can u said ownage? when i was 6?

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

dude this is off topic not general p2p kay, power ranging is good but expensive i uslay do it at ofres in ardougne but i dont see how you can do that on a dvd.

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Looking back, it humors me that the black ranger was black, the yellow ranger was Asian, and the pink ranger was a seemingly promiscuous(spelling?). Ah, playing to racial sterotypes is always a hoot.

Also, you can watch a few episodes on youtube. Kept me entertained for a bit.

Looking back, it humors me that the black ranger was black, the yellow ranger was Asian, and the pink ranger was a seemingly promiscuous(spelling?). Ah, playing to racial sterotypes is always a hoot.

lmao dude your obseving skills are hot

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

just for the note im 16. and look for the gangsta power rangers on youtube, someone redid an episode with new voices.

Ah... I was the yellow ranger for Halloween when I was... three or four.

Pics pl0x? lol jk

I liked them when I was young.. I don't find them very entertaining anymore.. Mostly because I've fallen in love with those 'horror' films that are just tons of people being slaughtered... Now the Power Rangers just look so... fake :boohoo:

dude this is off topic not general p2p kay, power ranging is good but expensive i uslay do it at ofres in ardougne but i dont see how you can do that on a dvd.

Eh... Am I the only one who thinks lucasesco is a little bit "woohoo"?? I couldn't tell if he was joking or if he seriously thought he was saying something that was actually relevant...

Anyway, I never watched Power Rangers. Although I've seen a few episodes after I was old enough to understand the difference between good special effects and bad ones. It's always humoring to watch an episode now and then...

Uhh I was the green-ranger for halloween once.. I still have the costume in my closet :wink:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Jason (the red one) was always my favourite. I used to want a sleeveless shirt like he wore, and make all the noises that are added in when they move.

I still have the videos somewhere, they rocked. 8-)

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"