What character class are you?

inner_breed

i chose ranger because i didnt no anything about the game back then and thought it refered to a park ranger :lol:

ftrans2.gif

First pair of dragon legs 18/01/05

Second pair of dragon legs 21/01/05

Third pair of dragon legs 23-01-05

Fourth pair of dragon legs 24-01-05

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a noob :twisted:

Well really, I didn't start way back then..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

way back then i chose adventurer for my first main (no stat boosts... stupid jagex) so after i got hacked i started this guy and chose warrior (i think it gave 2 or 3 str and attack starting out... dont really remember its been 4 years)

dragonmguthan,crazyj18.gif

RSC veteran

This thread should be closed or something, the last 3 posts are just spam.

People dont understand what character class is, because most people havent played that long.

:roll:

there are a lot more spam post then the last 3 and there are no classes now in rs, i indeed dont play so lang (1year and 3 months) but i do know there where 3 classes: miner, and the other i dont know, probebly warrior and an other one

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

I choose miner because my friend had already been playing the game for a few days and he was into mining and smithing, so he wanted me to mine for him so we could get him high smithing.

I also tryed a ranger, which was horrible because you started out with a bow and 10 arrows. 10 shotslater I was clueless of how or where to get arrows and i couldnt attack anything (because I had the bow equiped and being new, didnt know how to unequip it lol). so that character bit the dust.

Im sure i made charater of the other classes as well, just to see what they started with stats and item wise, but in the end i stayed with my 1st character, which started as a miner, which happens to be my current character to this days (but now far from a "miner" as it bores me to death)

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

I see plenty of rs2 products misunderstood this thread.

Back in rsc when you made an account (old school rsc, not at the end of rsc) you chose a character class. I can't remember all of them, but I think it was adventurer, miner, mage, and warrior.

i played on my old main back in rsc but didnt find tipit forums for a few years :oops:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I remember being an Adventurer... the tinderbox was the [rooster] of the walk. :wink:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

my main now was a miner(yeah i owned)

i had like 2 others one and adventurer and the other a ranger.

oh and ty jagex for making a tutorial half-way through the game. i didn't know how to do anything except fight untill like 2 weeks into playing. I also remember when they put on level caps... i had full addy that i took off and could no longer wear :evil:

My main certainly was and still is an adventurer \'

As for the benefits of each class here are some info i found on the classic part of tip.it:

classes4fh.png

Tip.it has certainly improved its looks over the years :shock:

06maj300002137ga.png

There is 10 kinds of people. Those who understands binary numbers and those who dont!

Snaps I don't remember what I chose mine as... It was either Adventurer or Warrior, pretty sure it was Adventurer.. 5 years this week :) or maybe it was Warrior.. I honestly don't remember, it's been too long.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D