Trojann2 Video Productions Presents: Dagg Kings Video!

Trojann2

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty Much me being a noob and getting Rex on them...LOL

And yea...Me being a pouting Fr00b. :oops:

Lee, If i can get ahold of guthans, Lets go tonight so I can make a MUCH better one :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

i gotta problme, even on my computers administrater when the windows media player pops up after its finished downloading it says "do you have this file saved on another server"(or somethin like that) and refueses to play any ideas on what to do?

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

tyvm for this! I haven't been since it first came out, i was too afraid coz it took me 10 lobs just to get there -.- and people were dropping like flies :I so didn't want to go again, they 0wnd me

one question: can u solo one of them? or is it not possible, coz i'd like to try one time to go and get sum kewl drops

2vuhgcn.png

tyvm for this! I haven't been since it first came out, i was too afraid coz it took me 10 lobs just to get there -.- and people were dropping like flies :I so didn't want to go again, they 0wnd me

one question: can u solo one of them? or is it not possible, coz i'd like to try one time to go and get sum kewl drops

to my knowledge, I can tell you...it would be hard.

you would have to go in, mage protecting, melee supreme to death, then kill rex, then kill prime. this is assuming rex does not jump you while your on supreme.

its possible for sure, in fact i think odfaery2 has done it.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

May I ask what is that song at 7:00 ^^. Nice vid btw. Too bad about the Flaming.

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• 1 month later...

Trojann, although its not my choice of music, I loved the vid! :D

It was even better then ur KQ one :wink:

Didnt knew it was this hectic.. :P

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

to my knowledge, I can tell you...it would be hard.

you would have to go in, mage protecting, melee supreme to death, then kill rex, then kill prime. this is assuming rex does not jump you while your on supreme.

its possible for sure, in fact i think odfaery2 has done it.

Actually- U wait till prime is not close to the ladder ( outta striking distance), when he is u just come down the ladder mage protecting, run totally south by the waterfront put range protect on and range supreme ( he s quite volunarable to range for some strange reason). Prime cant hit u when u reach that spot by the way. Then u just head east by the water till u get to the southeast mage spot. I ve done this quite a few times when noone wanted to go...and its probably the easiest way to enter.