Rcty's Poll #002 - CLOSED

Rcty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kazza!!! The guy wasted me when i did him no prayer, and i spash him too often with dart anyhow

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

i really dont understand why people say Dharok is harder than Karil in the tunnels. Dharok doesnt hit 50's when his hp is full, and because he doesnt hit often, it isnt that hard to get him into a safe spot (which there is 1 in every corner room, so if he spawns there, you are fine). Karil CANNOT be safe spotted, and he hits fast AND accurate, making your life a hell lot more difficult.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

lol, definately KARIL....

went in, had just karil left in tunnels, then ran outa prayer......

he aint fun wifout prayer......

"At the beggining, the universe was made. This has been wideley regarded as a BAD move and has angered many people."

The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

HARDEST (By meaning of that name) is Torags, of course. (If melee) -.- It has highest defence. I dare you try all brothers with pray and melee only. Karils and Ahrims have VERY small defence. How the heck can they be hardest? Guthan could be second, he can heal back even through pray I think. Then goes dharok and Veracs, and only then karils and ahrims. Duh.

KARIL IS EASYEST OF THEM ALL... I never pray on him (Unless have really small pray left) .. It's soo easy to k0 him.

Profins.png

specty.png

Verac.

Since I always pray on dharok and kharil and use the rest on verac he is the only one who hits me. Without any prayer kharil is by far the hardest but since I use prayer it really doesn't matter...

P.S. Perhaps you can ask a mod to make your post into a poll like Leesters'?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Results Updated

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this poll, though I do ask that you post only ONCE (Rule #3). Your comments are nice to hear but it confuses me on if you've voted yet. I don't like to be off on the final total. Remember to come back Monday morning for a brand new Rcty's Weekly Poll! Can't wait to see you again! Thanks!

Rcty

Results Updated

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this poll, though I do ask that you post only ONCE (Rule #3). Your comments are nice to hear but it confuses me on if you've voted yet. I don't like to be off on the final total. Remember to come back Monday morning for a brand new Rcty's Weekly Poll! Can't wait to see you again! Thanks!

RCTY, to make it easier for urself and for us.

Pm a mod when u start a new thread and tell him to add a poll to the thred.

tell him to add the ones to vote to.

~xx

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Lol, karil ain't that bad, I just melee him with prayer. Guthan is the worst though, because he heals himself, even if you have prayer on.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Results Updated

Thank you to everyone who has participated so far. I will also now be accepting suggestions about my poll not what to make my poll.

Below the "---" on each post, I will quote the suggestions and answer them.

---

RCTY, to make it easier for urself and for us.

Pm a mod when u start a new thread and tell him to add a poll to the thred.

tell him to add the ones to vote to.

That is a good suggestion. I will take it into some serious consideration and most likely use it. Some quick reasons - 1) Nobody can post their vote more than once. 2) The posts below could be for discussion only and it won't confuse me. Thank you very much for your suggestion coolgirl15, it will most likely happen! Thanks!

Thank you everyone. Come back next week for my new poll!!!

Rcty

Come on people don't fall out now! I need to keep my polls alive for a whole week and I haven't had a vote in days. :oops:

Rcty