Yet another player has left our community.

liiiam

Yes, another "member" of our evergrowing community has left our world. Many people may not have heard of chaza45 in game but he was a very respectful person who was always kind to the newer players, older players and all others alike. For you who want to know what happened he died in a car crash.

R.I.P Charlie Manning (Chaza45)

^ +1
that not nice. i looked him up he barely had any good stats anyways. :(

How is it not nice??

He's pointing up at Aussie's post -.-

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

R.I.P but i think thousands of players die every day and no one posts about them :? .

I doubt it. RS has probally 200k active accounts. I doubt we lose 1k players a day.

Either way I am sorry to hear your friend has left us.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I knew him.. he was a distant couz of mine. broke my heart when He died. I wish /i got to know him better!
it might not be the one your thinking of. He's 14 and lived in Sydney.

R.I.P but i think thousands of players die every day and no one posts about them :? .

I wouldn't say thousands .. RS only has so many players. Maybe few a day though.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I wouldn't say thousands .. RS only has so many players. Maybe few a day though.

Uhh, im sure about 1.5million users log on and off at least once in a month, i can imagine a few hundreds give or take dying a day :wink: . and rest in peace whoever u r i never got to know you...

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

RIP

No one would care if I vanished lol. I'm respectable! I'm not mean, and I help when I can. lol :P anyway..

+1!

:)

-Wolfy

(Owner of The Association For Runescape Classic Veterans)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

hmm, im sure 1000 runescape plays don't die everyday...

in fact, i bet 1 player doesnt die everyday...

w4M8t.png

Uhh, im sure about 1.5million users log on and off at least once in a month, i can imagine a few hundreds give or take dying a day :wink: . and rest in peace whoever u r i never got to know you...

LOL... Maybe 1k die a day in the wildy, but not IRL...

I am in no means laughing in the respect of anyone dieing IRL.. Even if I didn't know this fellow RS'er my prayers go out...

but to say 1k die a week or a month is just false... but anyway... RIP

I doubt it. RS has probally 200k active accounts. I doubt we lose 1k players a day.

Either way I am sorry to hear your friend has left us.

i'll actually say atleast 1mil platers active...

I can see that many active accounts, but I don't think 100's die a day. It's true A LOT of people do die each day, but to be an active RS player? Highly unlikely, even though the game is pretty big, it's still a small crowd really. I'd give like, 10 people TOPS a week who are active in this game who die.

But I pay my highest respects to him, any well-rounded good person should be acknowledged, and let him rest in peace. :pray:

(Perfect smiley, yay).

61784167.jpg