Blaze's RuneScape Adventures!

Stilev, in fact it will take longer than it COULD have taken a year ago. I don't play RS as often as I used to.

Goals Updated:

GhostKilled:32

BronzeBoltsUsed:38

Mini-History:

GHOST KILLING

I killed some ghosts.

Next Goals:

I will quit RuneScape, but first I will finish my current membership. After that I'm going to play something more interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good luck! but are you sure you can be level 126 combat with lv 75 magic? :-k

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Good luck! but are you sure you can be level 126 combat with lv 75 magic? :-k

You can be 126 combat with 1 mage and range you only need 99 attack def str hp and 98 prayer.

oh and good luck blaze ... don't quit :(

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

• 2 weeks later...

harrinator1, I know I can't. I'm quitting RuneScape anyway. 126 Combat wasn't one of my goals.

mr_emflum, sorry but I have had enough of the censorship. I'm probably not coming back.

Brandon_7, that's good, but there is no such luck anymore, I'm quitting RuneScape.

Good bye all. While I enjoyed playing I got bored and sick of it. And got bleeped almost every time. Bye. <.<

I will keep this thread open til Tuesday. So everyone else get the chance to say bye.

your not annoying to me anymore <3 goals and great skills, bye, you gonna still be haunting the tip.it forums?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

as a low level i used to be a fan of this blog like "z0mg he is good!!"

sorry your quitting but i guess its for the best we all grow out of it sometime.

bye :cry: goodluck with other games/real life

StarViv.png

:(

hope you had a good time in runescape

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

Sad to see another good player go. Although I've never really talked with you much Blaziken, it was always nice to see you on the forum games section and around the sections on this forum.

Besides that, I highly respect you for keeping such an ordered blog going for such a long time, even though it may have not recieved the attention it should have, I found it one of the best out there. Great work, maybe we'll see you back again - as they say, it's hard as hell to "quit" Runescape.

We'll see how you do. :wink:

Best of luck out there in the real world!

Congratulations, you have now quit Runescape!

You have accomplished what 90% of us will never accomplish anytime soon.

You are now able to explore the world, and enjoy life to the fullest!

He's moving on to try to be a good Pokemon master like me ..

Never happen I have Deoxsis .. Rare.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I figured out that tomorrow isn't enough time for everyone to say goodbye. So I will keep this thread open, and ask some mod/admin to lock it next Friday. Now I'm gonna responde to some posts:

baalboy5, yes, the forum games are great, and always something new. And it doesn't have ridicilous censorship either.

botanreaper, it isn't that I grew out of it, it's that the censorship was driving me crazy. I couldn't take it anymore. So I had to quit.

waf1le, yes I did. Though I never archieved my big goals. Such as level 99 thieving, 80 slayer, etc.

Pkmastachaos, it isn't that I go to real-life more often now. I'm still a computer nerd. It might change, but it hasn't changed, I'm still addicted to YouTube.

boris5000, yep.

Serephurus, well, at least we have one thing in common.

star_in_the_sky, so do I, in fact I've all the legends, except for Entei, Suicune, Raikou and Latias.

I'll be waiting for more goodbye comments, until late Friday. 5 days is enough of time.

Oh, no, TheBlazikenMaster retired :( . It's sad, I wanted to see you party around :lol: . I think I'm quiting soon too. Free to play is getting really boring, and my parents won' let me go members. Hope you're still gong to be "annoying" on the you're banned thread. Well, happy computer nerdism and YouTube addictionshipness O:)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

harrinator1, I find it personal attack to being called annoying. Anyway, I will also do some things in life, I'm still a pok̮̩̉̉mon nerd though.
pee-kaa-chuu!
Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

trecool9897, you're too late to say that. I quitted. I'm having this thread open until late Friday so as many people as possible can say bye.

No, you quit.

Have fun!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009