MINIGAMES STARTED

Defi

NEW BANK PIC WITH LOADS OF STUFF BUT NOT EVERYTHING

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... led1bz.png

rsn:invent0 FALLY EAST BANK

WILL BE HELD ON JUNE 30 2006 FRIDAY AT 12PM GMT -8:00 PACIFIC ON WORLD 125 FALLY EAST BANK. HAVE FUN READING MY STORY ON PAGE 2 AND FIND THE SUPER SECRET[end of caps] THIS IS NOT FINAL BUT IF I CAN THINK OF ENOUGH FUN EVENT IDEA AND ITEMS IT WILL BE.

When I give out items please post pics of what you won so some people don't get mad at me for thinking I didn't give anything away. :)

The prizes will be a total of 25mil, rares, stackables, I will buy more.

There will be hide and seek, scavenger hunt, races, free raffles...

To enter you have to message me through pm and I will send you a message saying you are on my friends list and are avaible to win. I will have my whole friends list to fill so I can fit a lot of people. 8-)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, but if you post ur rsn on that day its gonna be pretty hard to get organized since everyones gonna be flooding you with requests all at once. At least if you post it up maybe a few days ahead of time and get the ppl that are coming all on your list then you can focus on the actual event when it comes instead of having to add everyone. Its up to you but i just thought it might be easier this way.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I will post my rsn on here on the day of it so I don't get flooded with messages about (Can I have 100k?)

Why don't you turn your private chat to "Friends," so only the people you've added (and vice versa) can talk to you...?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I know my rsn says xgreenenvyx but the rsn I will be using most of the time is itstruikou

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?