Do you enjoy school/college/uni?

megakiller32

Well do ya?

im in year 7 (11-12 years) and personally i dont like it. the work is far too easy, and the teachers arent the nicest people to be with.... but its ok overall... how bout you?

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I'm a Sophomore in High School, but it's not something I enjoy. It's gotta be done. I want to finish school without any regrets to lead me to a good life, so I guess i'm going to learn to like it. I do like to see freinds. Some teachers are cool and some are a pain in the [wagon]. Well, overall school isn't bad. It has got it's ups and downs...

csuser.jpg

Not really. I don't mind it when there isn't a big workload, since you have friends to talk to, but when things get hectic and every waking hour of the week (not weekends) starts revolving around school, it's way too stressful and I can't stand it at all. It was only like that a few weeks of junior year for me, but I couldn't stand it. I think I'll enjoy college though, even if there's a lot more work still, just because of all the fun to be had there.

I'm on summer vacation right now, but when I go back to school, I will be a Junior (11th grade) in High School. I like school. I get good grades, I like to be with my friends, I simply do not like waking up early for it. :x Plus, I find my work to be easy. My school is an alright school where everyone has some level of respect for everyone else. ^_^ That's really great, considering that I was in a very different school until 8th grade, when I moved to my current one.

3898000bYVcx.png

I love school (going into 11th grade, basicly 2.5 years to go for n ormal schooling!). And at the moment, i think id rather be in there then out here... I love hanging out with my friends at lunch, and learning stuff i want to learn. Non of wich is happening :cry:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm a sophomore in high school. The only things I enjoy about school are seeing my friends and the last few minutes of finals (when we're all just dieing to get out of school). The only classes I enjoy are the ones where the teacher gives us our work and lets us talk for the rest of the class. Although next year I won't have many classes with my friends, but I guess that's juts a chance to make some new friends :D

All in all I'd rather not have to go to school, but since I have to go I enjoy it as much as possible. (Btw next year I have my least favorite teacher for biology :( She said me and my friends were immature)

I don't and never have gone to school... :?

huh? what? how? why? when? who?

homeschooled :|

Nope. I just have never been educated.

You have to have some form of education to be able to read and write... Even if your parents taught you to read/write that means you have been educated.

You have to have some form of education to be able to read and write... Even if your parents taught you to read/write that means you have been educated.

You spend a year in a foreign country do you begin to learn their language?

I have read textbooks, mostly about math, but I learned how to read from a 9 year old girl when I was around 7.. :oops:

Writing just came from imitating the sounds you hear when you read, and copying down the letters while doing this. I've lived with 2 friends who go to school so I learned a lot from reading their stuff. I have found I am better in math then english. And I don't understand anything about grammar: Nouns, verbs, clauses, ect.

Rose

You spend a year in a foreign country do you begin to learn their language?

I have read textbooks, mostly about math, but I learned how to read from a 9 year old girl when I was around 7.. :oops:

Writing just came from imitating the sounds you hear when you read, and copying down the letters while doing this. I've lived with 2 friends who go to school so I learned a lot from reading their stuff. I have found I am better in math then english. And I don't understand anything about grammar: Nouns, verbs, clauses, ect.

Rose

Heh, even I don't know jack about nouns and stuff like that.. Except verbs cause of a commercial that was on tv all the time...

going to junior (11th) next school year. soph year was crazy (staying up til 1am doing work) but AIM kept me sane xD

halfway through the year i realized i'd get all my work done before 10pm if i didn't go on and chat, but wheres the fun in that? :P

I doubt anyone would lie about never being educated and telling about it on a forum, but I just don't believe you rose. :?

That doesn't make any sense.. :?

I'm not ashamed of being uneducated. You learn to live with it. I have a job and work most of the day.

Theres no harm in me telling certain things like that on the forums about myself. Search through all of my posts, about 3 of my 450+ are talking about what I am like in real life, so I obviously am not doing anything for attention, which is why a lot of teenage boys want these days because of puberty I presume. I would never tell anyone my feelings or my problems since I am the only one who can solve them, making it none of their buisness anyways.

Anyways, your entitled to your own thoughts(hopefully).

Rose

P.S Realist, did you ever forgive me for the "What will you name your kids?" post? I didn't mean to offend you like I posted on it...