WATS WITH PEOPLE HITTING ON YOU IN RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silversnow95

yeah but it's not a online dating :roll:

thing or a hook up or somthin LOL

its a RPG game for the love of the game :lol:

LOL they need to put a stop to this!!!!!!!

this this madness is crazy #-o lol jk but

it is kinda rong becaus not just teens play this but 5,6,7,8,9,10

year olds play it to.They should have a age lemet to the game 10 and up

LOL but you know we would not want a 5 year old to be a bf to a girl who's 19 LOL thats just wrong! :(

[Admin edit: you need to upload your picture if you want it displayed]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These people are 40 year old men sitting in their mums basement getting all giddy waiting for the next runescape update and need to get lifes :D

Stop talking about my dad.

they're also 9 your old dweebs that get wedgied at school.

Stop talking about me.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Point of all this is RS is not a dating game. Anyone who tries to lure others into inappropriate situations should be banned from the game. The game has rules and they are enforced in this regard.

Yes, there are predators out there. No question. No one playing RS should be dumb enough to fall for a predator. If someone is asking you for personal information, don't give it out. Don't even play a trick and give out personal information for someone else.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

These people are 40 year old men sitting in their mums basement getting all giddy waiting for the next runescape update and need to get lifes :D

Stop talking about my dad.

they're also 9 your old dweebs that get wedgied at school.

Stop talking about me.

stop trying to be funny

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

I GUESS but like nine year olds and stuff you

know like nine year old sayin gf wanted

and stuf makes me sick then a 30 year old

women says ill be your gf..Its wrong

must you constantly

type like dis it is

highly irritating

kthxbye.

I suppose if your a girl, it's annoying. Just get a gender change.

And girls look ugly in-game since they changed the body models.

I didn't know pixels could be ugly ^_^

They only hit on you for free stuff. The girls are major gold diggers. I wore around my santa hat and they crowd around me and go "J00 n3ed a gfd?!?!1/ They just want free stuff. I don't know about guys going for girls, but oh well.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

These people are getting annoying, and it sucks being a girl with a girl character on the game, because guys won't leave me alone. This one freak came up to me in the varrock bank and said you want to go upstairs and have cex. I was like HECK NO!!!! perv. i'm thinking whats wrong with people these days?

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

um silversnow how old are you? 10?

and i highly doubt anyone is stupid enough to give out all the private information.

NO 12 13 this august ok

and its not real info reeaad the fine print at the bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 13 but I don't type like a moron! Stay away from the ENTER key or so help me god :x Godamit...

I play as a girl ingame, and the amount of "BE MY GF PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ" is ridiculous. I usually just ignore them, or I'll say "sure, but only if you run to xxxx and get me xxxx" (insert long distance and/or obscure item)

mreh.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

I have an amazing solution to all these problems :mrgreen: Turn chat to friends, and same with the private chat :D After level 30, I just stopped being annoyed by misc lonely kids (lol) and I just turned chat off, and left it like that :cry:

Hitman247m.png

What can you say, I'm sure a lot of kids find pixels quite attractive. :D

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Now wait a minute! I take a offense to this! I'm over 40, I don't have a basement, and I live in the house I pay for with the money my wife and I earn! I have never "hit" on any other player in the game.

Please don't mischaracterize or make generalizations about people you don't know. In fact, every adult player (i.e. player over 30) I've met is living in their own house, has a job, and plays RS because it's an opportunity to unwind and relax after a hard day's work. Most are married and have children who play RS as well.

Now, as for people who hit on other people, my opinion is that these are lonely people (of any age) wanting to find companionship when they lack it in their own lives. Others do this because they think its fun and they enjoy making others uncomfortable. Still others do this with the intent of scamming other players.

What would be interesting is for people who do this to chime in here and explain why. We know that there are tipit members who behave this way, because they do the same thing here in the forum.

- Sligo

pay attention to what he said. He didn't say that all 40yr olds that play rs are sad, just the ones that hit on people, which exempts you.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I'm putting out an experiment whose name I won't give and going to see if anybody hits on him.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"