Best Runescape "Punk" Ever.

Revenga

Well, I'm here at the monastary, killing monks fer 30 ranged, when my friend tells me (lets call him jon) "come my world fally now." I assumed it was important, so I agreed, moments later, i'm in fally center. Jon bluntley states " *points to head * " Guess what I see? BLUE PARTY HAT. Now, Jon isnt really the richest person ever, so i assumed keylogging, hacking, or something non-legit, lol. :?

All I could say was OMFG HOW over and over again. He tried explaining to me that he pked it from a kid that was alching and lost connection and stepped into the wildy, or something rather hard to belive like that.

I was in uder shock, then I see him starting to talk to the lvl 97, we'll call him Dolphin. Dolphin simpley asks John if he can see that phat. he replied with a yes, and assured me nothing would happen because he's known him for 4 years. All of a sudden I see "mUIAAHAHAHAAH NOOoobS!11"

Hes gone.

The phat was gone.

I instantley assured him that he would be back, and that it was merley and prank. Five minutes passed and me and everyone else where starting to be convinced that he wasn't coming back.

10 Minutes later, guess who I see? Dolphin. I offered him everything, I almost offered him a pie in real life, lol.. :mrgreen: We try and sweet talk him into giving the phat back but he wasn't changing his mind, he was as stubborn as a rock.

And then, about 5 people come out of the bank and guess what they ALL say. " YOU GOT PUNKED NOOB"

WHAT?! PUNKED?

That's right, the whole thing was a set up, then I relized, "oh, Jon really doesn't have a phat, hes a terrible pker and he's to stupid to keylog :D "

They explained to me that the phat was Dolphins, and that him and Jon know each other in real life and are good friends.

This had to of been the GREATEST pranks i've ever had done to me, or even better, that i've ever heard of, since I started playing Runescape.

Heres a random pic I took.

zz4jf.png

This was by far one of the funniest things i've ever had happen to me :D

Sorry if it was a bad read, but Hell, it's something to read. \:D/

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

A better prank would be:

Person gives you blue p-hat. You of course put it in the bank, then pass out when you being to suffocate on your own drool. When you wake back up, the blue p-hat is gone. Turns out he hacked you, ooooohhhh, you got punked noob.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Lol thats awsome. A pie irl, rofl.

Well I told him i'd do anything for him to return Jon's Blue Phat back and he said he wanted pie... :|

I DID sent Hounded cookies in the mail though, so don't think I wouldn't of done it. \'

IrreIephant.png

^ capital i

A better prank would be:

Person gives you blue p-hat. You of course put it in the bank, then pass out when you being to suffocate on your own drool. When you wake back up, the blue p-hat is gone. Turns out he hacked you, ooooohhhh, you got punked noob.

someone gave me 2mil and said "happy christmas", then they hacked me. Little did they know i had a Pin and Recovery Questios

(he was a low-life dictionary hacker...)

~Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

This proves that the Runescape community is not a bunch of self-oriented people who'd do anything for pixels.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

haha good one ;)

at least u have some fun :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

That's dumb, I never really liked punked. You should of asked if you could see the phat for a bit and punk them.

1. Ashton whats-his-face is a loser.

2. I never liked Punked either, but it was a referance.

3. TRUST ME, I did ask for the phat..Because I thought it was Jon's.

IrreIephant.png

^ capital i

pranks on rs wow.. next pimp my armour or something.. gets so badddddddddddddddddddd lets rip of mtvvvvvvvvvv, lets make spongebob squarepants by dropping a pineapple in underwater recipe for disaster place w00t

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Did you pee yourself? Alot of people would have. :oops:

That is pretty funny and alot of people would have fallen for it. Unless his story was completely stupid while he explained it.

Now I want to do something like that...But I am busy so I won't. I hope no one tries anything on me... :shame:

yoda.gif