Have you ever wondered.....

SirHartlar

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it called 'RuneScape'?

Why is a shark the best fish? I mean, shark eating?

Why is Firemaking a skill? I mean, you have mining, woodcutting, all jobs irl, but Firemaking?

1) Because it has runes in the game and most games I know of end with Scape.

2) Maybe because they are the hardest to catch irl. I don't see people catching sharks 24/7.

3) I'm wondering about that 1 too. There is no point to it. You should just be able to make a fire and give you some cooking xp, but it shouldn't be a skill.

I just wonder about everything. Like why did they release Rubber Chickens or Phats? Like, why did they choose to give those out? I'm not saying like "Why did they give them out?", but "Why did they choose to give that certain item out? What drove them to pick that certain item?"

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

How come there's an observatory? There ain't nothin' in the blasted sky to look at!

Why are there chairs but nobody can sit?

When Guthix created Gielinor, did he intend for there to be thousands of morons populating it?

Why does the multicannon spin around? Doesn't that make it harder to hit things?

Why do monkey bones give you more prayer XP than normal ones? Are monkies holier?

How come the dark wizards south of Varrock never go away? They've been trying for years to summon Delrith and they get owned each time!

How come unarmed people don't die the instant they're hit with a sword or axe? Or bleed to death?

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Why is there no world 127 when there is a world 128.

there is a world 127 though

Mystery solved :lol:

And also - Five past RUNE, five past NOON. I think Jagex is trying to make a pun. Dunno. : P

But here's the biggest one of all... Why does Varrock, greatest city in f2p, not have gates when Falador does :?:

Because varrock is the large city, the capital but not the more powerfull. You need to remember a little thing, varrock is ruled by a KING, it is a very civilian city, but, if you follow the storyline of runescape, falador have a king too, but is ruled By the white knights, so if the city is ruled by a military order, must have great walls and doors. Falador is a military city like the greek Sparta, ruled by an order like The Knights of the hospital of saint jonh, after Knights of malta. Varrock is civilian. Mistery solved!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Why is it called 'RuneScape'?

Why is a shark the best fish? I mean, shark eating?

Why is Firemaking a skill? I mean, you have mining, woodcutting, all jobs irl, but Firemaking?

1) Because it has runes in the game and most games I know of end with Scape.

2) Maybe because they are the hardest to catch irl. I don't see people catching sharks 24/7.

3) I'm wondering about that 1 too. There is no point to it. You should just be able to make a fire and give you some cooking xp, but it shouldn't be a skill.

I just wonder about everything. Like why did they release Rubber Chickens or Phats? Like, why did they choose to give those out? I'm not saying like "Why did they give them out?", but "Why did they choose to give that certain item out? What drove them to pick that certain item?"

#3 ~ Because I want my first 99 skill and firemaking is it. :lol:

My question is how can we store 28 items in our pockets, which is sometimes covered with armor? We have no backpack, so it all goes in pockets. I've tried carrying 28 lobsters in my pockets, they definetly do't all fit!

61784167.jpg

Why is it that when fishing, 20 people can all stand on the very same patch of land?

Why do metal ores reappear so fast after being mined? Wouldn't it take decades?

Why don't you have to stand in the water for fly fishing?

Why is the equipment slot for arrows on the shoulder? Does that mean that our characters run around with 1000 arrows duct-taped to their shoulders? Or do we have an invisible quiver as well?

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

Why is it that when fishing, 20 people can all stand on the very same patch of land?

Why do metal ores reappear so fast after being mined? Wouldn't it take decades?

Why don't you have to stand in the water for fly fishing?

Why is the equipment slot for arrows on the shoulder? Does that mean that our characters run around with 1000 arrows duct-taped to their shoulders? Or do we have an invisible quiver as well?

Check dragonhide armour, theres a quiver on the right or left :-k leg.

My question ~ How do monsters respawn so fast - reprodutction takes .. long

#-o

firstjob7ul.png

[{Insert Text Here}]

why cant u visit the toilet, why is he always standing(f2p at least).

Why cant he/she geta partner, why arent there horses?

why cant we reproduce.

for the third one... um... ask your parents

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

Why can u shoot arrows and magic through holes in a fence but not over a bed?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.