If you had to fight alongside an Npc, which one would it be?

headhunter2006

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja monkey...

Why?

Why else? It's a monkey.. That's a freakin ninja!

Or perhaps that old man. Or KBD.. Or Abyssal Demon.. Or Vanekka.. :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

totaly the evil chicken man he is a chicken multi lvls that uses mage and if he dies he might drop the runes he uses for his spell either way you win perfict and most ppl were armor so with his mage i could use my ancients and still own i would totaly take him to cwz :twisted: [/url]

ok i cant remember his name off the top of my head but i will edit this when i find out...im pretty sure his name is Vanneka or summat.

when you first start runescape and you meet that warrior dude with the D sq who gives you your first bow and weapons (what a nice guy :D) well thats who i would fight alongside...

but if i had the chance i would lead the kalphite army into the wild and go clan hunting...that would be so cool.

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

ok i cant remember his name off the top of my head but i will edit this when i find out...im pretty sure his name is Vanneka or summat.

when you first start runescape and you meet that warrior dude with the D sq who gives you your first bow and weapons (what a nice guy :D) well thats who i would fight alongside...

but if i had the chance i would lead the kalphite army into the wild and go clan hunting...that would be so cool.

Vannaka is his name

Use Tinderbox -> RuneHQ / 32 more options

two words for you

Evil Bob

evil bob will just sit there being all lazy waiting for more fish then you get owned by the wise old man =; :shame: :boohoo:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Drunken Dwarf, because he just has to be a skilled adventurer before the memory charm. Besides, even though he's as drunk as he is and his memory is addled...he still manages to show up at the toughest spots where pratically nobody can get to.

Past that though I guess I'd go for a abyssal demon just for humor...sure it can only hit up to 9, but I don't have 90 slayer to choose a dark beast in case it BSed me.

captain_poet.png

I just realised, the boos from the end of haunted mine quest would be peretty good as well: pray protects don't work, hit up to 12s 3 at a time, teleports away! You gotta love that guy. :3>

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

that lady who leads those gangs... or the m0m...

whats her name... ??

I assume you either mean

A)Katrine tough head girl of Black Arm Gang.

B)Lady Keri, bandit leader and renowned swordswoman.

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

Abberant Specter. Anyone without a nosepeg = level drained down to nothing. Prayers don't work.

A king sate on the rocky brow/Which looks o'er sea-born Salamis/And ships, by thousands, lay below,/And men in nations;--all were his!/He counted them at break of day--/And when the sun set where were they?

zorkish_orc.png