Whats the noobiest thing YOU ever done?

mangy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collecting all items I could find, like buckets, redberries, tin ore, and that runestone that respawns in lumbridge castle ... in my inventory

and also, eating easter eggs on easter 2002

and also, collecting wooden shields from behind varrock... to sell them to the general store and become rich!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Probably joining RuneScape. What a waste of time that game was.

...Oh, sorry. :anxious:

Why are you still posting here? Your stupid KoL thing seems more a waste of time than RS.

My noobiest thing: When I retired I gave all my stuff away (only worth about 10K lol) and then I begged in Varrock. And I begged my friends for money... #-o

Why are you still posting here? Your stupid KoL thing seems more a waste of time than RS.

You've not even tried it. I can tell.

And, you're right, I have no reason to post here. I'll just go back to quietly killing tonic water elementals and sabre-toothed limes on KoL then. Bah. :-#

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

mine was sellin 3 purples, 2 reds and 5 yellow partie hats to the general store so i could pay the toll to get 2 al kharid :cry: :cry: #-o #-o

p.s if anyone want to add me ingame i caht to anyone,

rs name gizmo23k :o

gizmo2k5.png

Taking full addy (all my worth of money) to the wildy and died :P

Good times, good times.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Let me thing...

When i was lvl 4 (woot! i'm strong because i was a lvl 3 but now a lvl 4 woot!) i went to the wizard tower (uh, nice place, i better dont attack wizards...) and then a "nice extranger" said: "hey take this staff for free, but you must kill a wizard to say thanks." I think ok, then...PREPARE TO SUFFER WIZARD WITH MY NEW STAFF! and 3 secs later i was in wildy without my noob items. =(.

Then i think, i'm too powerfull because im lvl 10 now, then a "nice guy" in full mith said: Follow me, i iwll take you to a place where you can get nice stuff for free, just like my armor!. Oh yeah, i did, i followed trough a extarnge forest, not many ppl and a scary song (jagex must hide the nice stuff here because it is scary...) and then i saw it, a nice skull near a little icon of 2 swrods (you know, the wildy symbol and the multicombat together) this must be nice and then...10 secs later i'm dead (again).

Well but the most noobiest thing i did was when i didnt know what is 1k, so a guy was selling full black for 3k (what a bargain) and i offered 3gp (almost all my money) he said: 3k please. So i offered 10gp (all my money). He said: You must be newbor noob lol. 1k is 1000gp.

Well, i feel great, i was palying runescape only for 3 days and i discovered than im a whole new class! I'm not a warrior, i'm not a mage, I'm not a ranger, i'm not a rogue, i'm not a necromancer, i'm not a paladin... No, i'm better, i was proud of say this...I'M A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

You've not even tried it. I can tell.

And, you're right, I have no reason to post here. I'll just go back to quietly killing tonic water elementals and sabre-toothed limes on KoL then. Bah. :-#

Whatte?? I once got to mount newb or something, I'll play it to see what its like.

Not using banks for money and stuff. I would keep all my savings ( A whole 1k lol) in my invetory. Then i decided I would go see what this wildy thing was all about.