Rcty's Weekly Poll #003 - [CLOSED]

Rcty

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slayer even though it aint a choice only time when i train combat that goes with mostly range so i guess range if u want that one, however now will be more melee so i dont know.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

mage i think

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Results Updated

Thank you to everyone who has voted nicely so far and not to the people who are flaming my poll. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. In this case, you could make it sound a little more nice rather than:

This seems like a very stupid question. Melee is the most common with the expeption of pures. I train melee for the sake of combat levels, but my favorite skill is by far range.

I think you know who you are. :roll:

SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO ENJOY VOTING AND THERE'S ALWAYS THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO MAKE COMMENTS THAT AREN'T NICE AND IT GETS ME ALL WOUND UP. DON'T DO IT ANY MORE!!!

Rcty

well doesnt every 1 train melle to get combat up, never heard of a pure who hasnt got accounts and just piked up a bow ND ARROWS with 2gp and trained range ....

btw i train mellee when i do but im training range, doesnt ge ym cb up thou

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Melee all the way! :twisted:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

I like to train mage the most, its my favorite skil besides slayer, but ioften end up training melee because i cant afford the runes :(

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.