Remember it depends on:

•  
    World

[ 2 or 76]

Players playing

[All Combat 126]

Your combat level and equipment

[Dharoks]

That's all i can think of, in square brackets are the quickest ones.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not the point its still 2x faster than bfor. im pesting right now and just heard somone say 95-99 in 5 days..

Not possible unless he playes 16 hours a day... :-X :-X

Is too, took 5 days for my friend to go from 95-99 str in 5 days playing like 4 hours a day

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Pc is perfect, i don't think people should complain about a good thing, so shhhh.

And I'v been in a game of less then 40 secs before, so 50 sec games are all too possible, (this was with heart unit btw RIGHT after a world switch)

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

ok it is possible to get 700kexp in 5-6hours, if your with your clan and everyone is 100+cb and every round takes like 40seconds, so you get the exp form the points then like 300x4=1.2kexp fomr hitting. so what i am saying is that if u add the points and the hits total its hgiher then 700kexp but using points only is 600kexp-in 5hours.

400 tickets in prolly 6 :^o

Let's just say an average round of Pest Control takes 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý minute.. That's 40 point every hour.. To get 400 points = 400/40 = 10 hours.. :roll:

Not taken in consideration that you lose aprox. every fifth round..

My average is 64 points an hour with zero losses. The fastest possible is around 50 seconds a round. All times include boat loading etc.

I did a 31 second game last night :D

I dont know but organized pest control is super fast xp. if i play for 5 hours i easily get 700k xp. it's crazy. about half a year ago i was range training. at 95 or so it took me a week to get each level. so it took me about a month to get from 96-99. My friend got 94-99 range in one week. yes he played more than me but still it's no comparison. i just wonder how this affects runescape. I have seen it late at night when i went pking one day. you basically have to be 120 cb to pk at mage bank alone.

Is it like inflation of combat levels?

There is no way that you can get 700k xp in 5 hours.. No way!

100 tickets takes like 2-3 hours = depends on (150k-170k for you I guess)

For 100 tickets you get like 30k xp from fighting at the outpost..

So like 160k+30k = 190k... :roll:

You can't get 700k in 5 hours.. That's like 400 tickets.. If you can get 400 tickets in 5 hours tell me! :^o

I can with Heart Unit!!!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

first of all heart is 95+ i think so dont bother if ur not.

it is average of 50 second games. everyone starts complaining if the game reaches 2min.

anywayz like i said bfor i am not complaining because i am mass xping there but if i had flat 99s bfor this came out i would be PISSED

SHOOT3

99/99 range 89/99 mage

90/99 attack 94/99 strength 86/99 defense

109/126CB

i got banned from heart unit for apparently telling pures the worlds despite the fact i know no pures...... pest control is too easy for xp as i got 99 strength there and it was way too easy.

EDIT: i was banned from heart, really confusing names

Wondering what to do with life .....

Umm, is there like a new world for PC? Because 76 doesn't have a single person there besides a rune merchanter quickly buying his runes, lol. Not a soul otherwise, but of course it is later...

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Umm, is there like a new world for PC? Because 76 doesn't have a single person there besides a rune merchanter quickly buying his runes, lol. Not a soul otherwise, but of course it is later...

It was always 78.

lol

SHOOT3

99/99 range 89/99 mage

90/99 attack 94/99 strength 86/99 defense

109/126CB

shhhh dont lets jagex catch on wait untill i get 94 mage then complain! :-w

2nd that.

Has the author ever heard this: if it ain't broken, don't fix it?

30 sec rounds are very possible and easy to do. I don't know if i've been with this heart unit group at PC but whoever it was i loved it.

Someone pm me the place where i can sign up for it? 103cb and i average on 1,5 portals killed in one game. If it's a fast game that is, if it's slow then i might have to go on all 4. and then i switch :D

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

On the rotating clan world, it is possible to have a game finished in under a minuite.

This will put more importance into number in a clan, as it becomes easier to max out your combat. Time to Mass Rekruit :-k

As long as people are having fun, there is no point in changing it.

o

Let's just say an average round of Pest Control takes 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý minute.. That's 40 point every hour.. To get 400 points = 400/40 = 10 hours.. :roll:

LMAO!!!!!

Each round takes 30 seconds, you never lose. Now do the real math. :roll:

99 fletching

99 woodcutting

99 firemaking

GAH!!! WHY?!?! :wall:

im using pest control to train my attack and strength and using my tickets for HP exp and putting the cash i make towards a whip...

in my opinion this game was made so people could train together without fuss over whose monster is whose etc etc

yes some people play runescape more than others and logically they will get "faster" exp but to blame them for it is silly.

as for the PKing aspects of PC i think its a good place to train for it and the cash you get pays back for whatever you might have lost in the long run. i had a bit of a bad PK trip and spent my time at PC making back the cash i lost...which i did so im back to saving for a whip...

i think those people who trained pre-PC and got high lvls shouldnt complain because PC will allow them to train their EXP higher and faster than before so they will still be ranked higher...so im wondering what they are complaining about.

in closing these are my personal opinions (and your always entitled to yours...) i think PC is a good fun mini game that gives you good exp but you gotta still work for it (zeal) and its not a 100% chance of getting tickets sooo...STOP COMPLAINING!!!

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

90-99 str in a week. yea pest control = high lvls = higher lvled

LMAO!!!!!

Each round takes 30 seconds, you never lose. Now do the real math. :roll:

lets be realistic, each round takes an average of 1minute, some are 30 seconds some are 90 seconds most, are under 60 seconds.

ive lost 1 game with heartreturns, of about 3-4k games?

now do the real math :o

nearing 2 hours for 100 points.

My average is 64 points an hour with zero losses. The fastest possible is around 50 seconds a round. All times include boat loading etc.

I did a 31 second game last night :D

Sorry, I mispoke (mistyped?). What I meant was the fastest possible AVERAGE is around 50 seconds a round including boat loading, etc. With luck and very strong players you could take all four portals out in the time it takes for the 4 specs. With 4 on the weak portal and 7 on each of the other portals you could easily take it out in the four specs.

I knew what I meant in my head. :lol: #-o ..... :-w

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!