• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice goals, good luck with them.

I love skillers :D

+1 to that, simply because I can't do it. ::'

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

Amazing! Congrats on the lvl and sorry that I missed it. :wall: I know what it's like trying to coordinate a half dozen people to all be on at the same time and it isn't easy. Now get on some mining. :P

Btw, I hope you don't mind but I edited the image tags on your pic for 96 herb so it would show up.

*goes back to working on project* :-w

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

NICE! Congratz on 99 herb! That's gotta be the greatest achievement I've seen in awhile, and with 90 combat. Great job jorus. :thumbsup:

And you better be firemaking, I shouldn't be the only one suffering. :lol:

By the way, new smileys rule. You get every single one, with a reason.

-.- Way better than me

:thumbsup: Way better than a lot of people

::' You're awesome

<.< Way better than me

:XD: CONGRATZ ON 99 HERB

:uhh: Wish I was a better skiller like you

:ohnoes: Don't get a combat!

Haha, I'm pretty bored.

61784167.jpg

Wow, thats alot of posts :shock: .

Thanks lara! I'm sure you'll get there soon! Have fun on holiday :)

Hehe, thanks zoid, and the 2 jimmys :D

And you dorker :P

Fooo, ill get round to it....some day.

Hehe tallest, im just relaxing and getting 87 wc for now, trying to sell some pots too :-k.

Ok thanks :)

Wow, thanks for all those smilies :3>

Thank you afro.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

wow congrats :thumbsup:

Hehe, well i felt like that once, my freind was 92 when i got to the mid 80's, but then he got 99. Just go for 90 or so, but i assure you, when you try and quit you'll keep going :P. I tried to quit at 90, 95, 96, then i just decided to go for 99 :)

lol you are right. first i went for 82. when i got there i was so much into it, that i decided to go 85. then i stopped the hardcore pot making, but still made some every now and then. and i just can't not buy herbs when i see a good offer. when i found some cheap shrooms i thought "oh well, let's mix some super energies. i use them all the time anyway." then i was at 86 wich looks so uneven. and since i never could sell my herblore stuff, the unids are piling up in my bank. well let's see, what i'll do when i get membership again. although haha28, who was somekind of hero to me when i started herblore is at lvl 98 since ages. so it seems he just stopped there. well maybe he quit rs altogether.

W00t GRATZ! I'm so sorry I wasnt there! Oh god.. You can't imagine how angry I am at myself. I was sleeping. =( Btw, did you just raised 10 rankings?! O.o Get top 20 ftw.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

wow congrats :thumbsup:

Hehe, well i felt like that once, my freind was 92 when i got to the mid 80's, but then he got 99. Just go for 90 or so, but i assure you, when you try and quit you'll keep going :P. I tried to quit at 90, 95, 96, then i just decided to go for 99 :)

lol you are right. first i went for 82. when i got there i was so much into it, that i decided to go 85. then i stopped the hardcore pot making, but still made some every now and then. and i just can't not buy herbs when i see a good offer. when i found some cheap shrooms i thought "oh well, let's mix some super energies. i use them all the time anyway." then i was at 86 wich looks so uneven. and since i never could sell my herblore stuff, the unids are piling up in my bank. well let's see, what i'll do when i get membership again. although haha28, who was somekind of hero to me when i started herblore is at lvl 98 since ages. so it seems he just stopped there. well maybe he quit rs altogether.

I used to know haha aswell, well not well. I bought herbs of him a few times, checked his herblore rank now and again. He may have quit, or at least he has herblore, havn't seen him in the herbloe forum for a while.

Eechye_124- Just updated, especially for you \'

Thanks ElCusco, yeh it was a shame you weren't there, but you'll be at my 1800 party i hope :P.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Thanks ElCusco, yeh it was a shame you weren't there, but you'll be at my 1800 party i hope :P.

Ofcorse I will. :) But you'll have to have your partys at the morning or evening. Noon for you is like 6am for me. =/

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

very nice skills for cb 90!

ur bank has not very rare or good items, but nice money :)

GL

Thanks. If you mean my bank has no "good" items because i have no armour, then that's because i have no need for it. What other "good" items are you talking about? I sold my other rares to use for cash for skills. If you hadn't noticed, i prefere spending money on my skills than buying combat items ;).

Hey cloud :D. Thanks,

Hehe el cusco, sorry but i need those pots myself #-o

Ragnar, i will do it today!

90 Combat 1900+ Total