The Steel Dragon Guide (Outdated)

actuallllyyy i think this waas a pretty good guide you know no one is perfect and for the time he spent on it i think it was good. I mean come on the only person that could do better would probably b god or somethin and i dont see him comin anytime soon and if he does u better get the hell off the earth... :wink:
If that was aimed towards me... :evil:

I know the guide will be complete in time. I just want to add to what he already has to do. :anxious: It's a little habit I have, maybe not the best, but atleast I have a little thing to keep me (and others...) busy. #-o

how is taht aimed towards you hha

join the saradomine's slayers today

-not allowed-

Buy uncuts. Cut them. Store in bank. Craft into amulets. Enchant amulets. Sell amulets. Rinse, and repeat.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actuallllyyy i think this waas a pretty good guide you know no one is perfect and for the time he spent on it i think it was good. I mean come on the only person that could do better would probably b god or somethin and i dont see him comin anytime soon and if he does u better get the hell off the earth... :wink:

I know the guide will be complete in time. I just want to add to what he already has to do. :anxious: It's a little habit I have, maybe not the best, but atleast I have a little thing to keep me (and others...) busy. #-o

I don't know, that's why I proposed an open ended threat if it was. \'
Slack_Tide.png

Awesome guide!!!!!!! And nice update Appelix.....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't know, that's why I proposed an open ended threat if it was. \'

well in that case i better get off the freakin earth or that guy will eat me.... :ohnoes:

join the saradomine's slayers today

-not allowed-

Buy uncuts. Cut them. Store in bank. Craft into amulets. Enchant amulets. Sell amulets. Rinse, and repeat.

It's a pretty good guide...Could use a few pictures and some more description about the dragons though.

Do you think it will be in the sticky ARCHIVE OF WISDOM?

Nope. Not that great. Most guides in the ARCHIVE OF WISDOM contain pictures and are generally longer.

Rcty

Rcty

It's a pretty good guide...Could use a few pictures and some more description about the dragons though.

Do you think it will be in the sticky ARCHIVE OF WISDOM?

Nope. Not that great. Most guides in the ARCHIVE OF WISDOM contain pictures and are generally longer.

Rcty

Hmmm. Then I must have been totally stoned, because I'm pretty sure I clicked on the "Archive of Wisdom" forum link.. #-o

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

You want a video just to confirm drops? They're already in Tip.It's bestiary... And if they don't drop rune bolts and runite limbs, where did I get 120 rune bolts and 43 limbs with only 70 smithing?

I don't care, this has different drop list than Tip.It.

No video, no proof. :shame:

Alright it's uploading now. It's approximately 12mb and 2 minutes long. I managed to get the drops back to back. Here are the screenies I took during the vid:

RuniteLimbs.png

RuniteBolts.png

The vid is uploaded but it's taking forever for it to process so you can watch it...

Nazgul.jpeg

Alright it's uploading now. It's approximately 12mb and 2 minutes long. I managed to get the drops back to back. Here are the screenies I took during the vid:

RuniteLimbs.png

RuniteBolts.png

The vid is uploaded but it's taking forever for it to process so you can watch it...

Nevermind, I can't see why someone would risk going there to make a fake.

I will add it, sorry for all this. But in order to have no lies, I need proofs.

Video isn't neccessery now.

Fellas, there will be update at Saturday, on that day the guide will make you incredibly strong against steel dragons. Why, because I will add a lot of stuff, mystic will be added, and the drops, even fairy ring method, and even a warning about not coming too close to a metal dragon. Furthermore some pictures. I've said too much #-o. So watch out for the upcoming updates, steel dragons. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I also like to know opinions from these that used my guide to help them. Don't worry if you aren't as successful as you wanted to be, next Saturday you will.

Sorry if this has already been metioned (didn't read all posts), but the ring of life will teleport u if your hit points go below 10%, but if u get hit hard and your hit points are just above 10%, U WILL DIE. So don't just rely on the ring to save u...

Take ring of wealth, to increase the chance of a rare drop, just change it to ring of life when your hit points are low...

Otherwise great guide, I will use it...

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

Fellas, there will be update at Saturday, on that day the guide will make you incredibly strong against steel dragons. Why, because I will add a lot of stuff, mystic will be added, and the drops, even fairy ring method, and even a warning about not coming too close to a metal dragon. Furthermore some pictures. I've said too much #-o. So watch out for the upcoming updates, steel dragons. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I also like to know opinions from these that used my guide to help them. Don't worry if you aren't as successful as you wanted to be, next Saturday you will.

This is what I updated today. \'

Next Wednesday I will have a picture of suggested inventory and equipmennts for mages.

Now I'd like to know, did anyone follow my guide? If someone did tell me, how did you do?

Towards the top it says "Mystic Rope" rather than Robes.

*Still reading*

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

• 1 month later...

Guys, I really need some ideas for pictures. Sorry if I'm not allowed to bump such old thread, but I really wanna update this guide, next weekend it will be on forth version. So I hope you can get me ideas of pictures. Please do so, next weekend I will update it.

Just wanted to let know. If this thread must die, I will miss it.