easy way to get f2p money

Zaaps1

I'm not sure of this is going to work I just though about it and said " hey thats a good way to make some cash!"

Anyway have laws and air runes at the ready.

Go to the Varrock mueseam where they store the iron plate body, iorn (long?) sword and iron full helm. Use telly grab the plate because you can sell (high alc?) it for a profit, assuming you sell the plate for more than the law.

isn't mining the easiest way to earn money in f2p?

rune is perfect money...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I find iron a good way for f2p to make money...especially for those who can't mine rune. I can make about 60k an hour with mining iron. (yeah, I know it's not that much)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Street dancing is the way to make good and fast money people, think about it. lol. :roll:

my friend did that once, he acually go something. its always funy to see aa lvl 37 guy dancing for money.

The best way is to go to varrock west bank and go downstiars and pick up the free money down there.
ahhahahhahhaahhhhahahah sounds noobish when all u get is like 3 coins or something when it respons like every 2 min. THAT 90 COINS A HOUR!!!! man u can do alot more in a hour thats more fun plus make 20 times or more per hour not 90 coins lmao dumb idea

Buying iron, 150 gp, coal, 200, and then making steel bars and selling them for 500.

150 profit each bar... Or more if you buy iron/coal cheaper. I haven't done this in a while, so I really don't have much of an idea of how much iron/coal are now.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Buying iron, 150 gp, coal, 200, and then making steel bars and selling them for 500.

150 profit each bar... Or more if you buy iron/coal cheaper. I haven't done this in a while, so I really don't have much of an idea of how much iron/coal are now.

You are incorrect about what you would make buying iron 150ea, and coal 200ea, and selling 500ea. It is required to have 2 coal and 1 iron ore per steel bar, so with your way, you would lose 50gp, lol.

Try buying iron ores 100ea, and coal 180ea. This will translate at a cost of 460gp for 1 steel bar worth of ores. Smelt the steel bars, and sell them 600ea. If you have an upwards of 1k steel bars to sell, you should easily get 600ea for them. Hope you can make some cash. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

i mine my own iron which is very easy then buy coals 150 each. I then smelt them(yay, free xp!) and sell them for 600gp. this is a profit of 300gp per bar.

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

i mine my own iron which is very easy then buy coals 150 each. I then smelt them(yay, free xp!) and sell them for 600gp. this is a profit of 300gp per bar.

edit: srry double post

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

i usually go on big ole mining sprees in whihc i mine like 5k coal and 2.5k iron and then i go sell 2.5k steel bars for 600 ea. not bad...1.5m...but it takes a while to get all the ores...

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

theres no profit in that because u need 2 coal to make an iron bar!

so 2 coal=400gp

1 iron = 150gp

so 400gp + 150gp=550gp!

you lose money

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.