were you ever lost?

Zaaps1

i just know that when i started, i looked at everything differently than i do know, like when you see your school for the first time and then you are in it every day. You just see it differently.

Oh and i remember trying to finish the cooks quest, which was soooo hard for me! i looked everywhere for milk and i asked my friend where i could find cows and he said near varrock(which was wrong). I tried forever to find varrock andd little did i know i was actually in varrock!

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

i wanted to be a fisherman when i was a noob and one of my friends showed me to port sarim and i saw the magic shop with charms. whenever i went to varrok, i'd always see the charms on the magic shop and wonder where to port is...

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I suck at orientation, so I got lost all the time. Start in a direction, then realize it's wrong way, go back, etc. Quite frustrating.

First time I got lost somewhere around Draynor village (seems to be a popular place for that ;p) and I had to ask the only other person I knew played runescape at that time (and who introduced me to it) to find me and tell me where the heck I was. :P Was quite fun.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

I never heard of fallador untill i was combat 40 -.-

I was always in varrock, i thought it was the only town:p

Then i found the tip.it help site and i used the world map alot :P

Now i know every square of runescape

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

lol never, I took the initive (sp?) too look at the world map. The new comers map was a peice of crap and the question guy at lumbridge didn't exist. Funny thing is I was 11 at the time and within a week I knew all f2p areas. That's only because I'd no life :oops:

The only time I ever got confused was that sheild of arrav quest. I didn't know you need a partner and finding the dam place took forever! #-o

Only once have i gotten completly lost and that was when i first started playing on what is now RSC. Somehow i managed to get lost heading for varrok, too this day i'm not quite sure where i ended up, i seem to remeber going over some hills... :shock:

on other occasions I've known where i was but not how i got there... :wall:

lol yea i remember those good ol' days when i got lost in port sarim beaches :wall: lol until my friend found me and got me out lol it was funny cuz i never left port sarim until i was lvl 30 :oops:

You are kidding right? lol.

In my first day i remember i got lost (i was at draynor village), went north and suddenly entered a mansion, it was the draynor mansion. But by that time i didnt know what it was nor where i was.

Runescape account: Dresner

dresner.png

lolz, when i started my first char, after getting to draynor i kinda went north, into draynor manor, didnt know what i was doing there, and i completed ernest the chicken before initially starting the quest \'

i was like- what do i do with this oil can???? i was under the impression i can use it instead of logs to light fire :\

lol yea i remember those good ol' days when i got lost in port sarim beaches :wall: lol until my friend found me and got me out lol it was funny cuz i never left port sarim until i was lvl 30 :oops:

You are kidding right? lol.

In my first day i remember i got lost (i was at draynor village), went north and suddenly entered a mansion, it was the draynor mansion. But by that time i didnt know what it was nor where i was.

lol i remembered the day i was stuck in draynor mansion too! i couldn't find the way out and freaked out so much. a lvl 65 came in and told me the only way out is too kill myself(teles to lumby). but of course my friend got me out just in time cuz i almost got killed intentionly but the lvl 19 ghosts up stairs. :oops:

skaterlam.png

iwas lsot in al kharid i found 10 gp fomr killing goblins went through the gate and couldnt get bakc because i dind thave anymore money then i looked onthe world map and saw that if i walked north i could pass for free but i did walk to much north and was kille din lvl 34 wildy at the chaos dwarfes :(

i had no idea how i coudlwalk past varrock without noticing it but i did it :?

I used the newcomer map a lot because i was unable to remember how all the landscapes between cities looked. When I died, and lost all my money, I took three coins on the ground to buy... a newcomer map and a bronze axe :P Or asked my friends for where I was, until they started saying "How can you get lost in there?? #-o"

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

I scouted all over RS, and then I decided to go to this city called:

''Falador''

after a long, fasinating walk, I got there.

I was surprised about all the statues and houses.

and then suddenly I thought: So, this is F2p runescape?

Looking back, F2P rs is small.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I just wandered around forever untill I found Varrock, Then one day I got lost in Edgeville and had to ask somebody to sell me a newcomer map for 10gp. :anxious:

Newcomers maps hardly help as they mess you up a lot... :-X

I recall getting lost twice in the beginning, the first time I was doing Cook's Assistant and couldn't find the windmill in Lumbridge. I managed to walk by it a few times. The second time I was trying to meet up with my friend who was a higher level, she said to meet her in Falador but I hadn't been to that city yet (I knew Lumbridge, Varrock and Draynor) so I got myself a Newcomer's map and managed to get lost at the Dwarven mine because of it :roll: Those were not useful at all. After my friend finally found me we were walking to Varrock and I noticed that I was the same level as a Dwarf so I tried to fight him, and he won :oops: