were you ever lost?

Zaaps1

I mean like youhave no idea where to go or anything.

when I was level 5 I went to dranor and got lost for like a week until I found out there was a world map :shock:

First day playing RuneScape, the newcomer map helped roughly where I was going. In a week I knew most major parts of the f2p world.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

when i first started out the game i would get lost alot... i would be in varrok and ask people where varrok is... #-o

exactly the same for me.

the world map was too confusing

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

lol yea i remember those good ol' days when i got lost in port sarim beaches :wall: lol until my friend found me and got me out lol it was funny cuz i never left port sarim until i was lvl 30 :oops:

Eddie+682.png

Eddie_682.png

i had one account where i got lost near the wizards tower and couldnt find my way back to "the castle" or what i called lumbridge..i didnt know it was a town then...i wonder what happened to that account...i wonder if hes still at the wizards tower

When i started, the world was so small it was pretty easy to get around. Just a few pieces of Misthalin... And it was pretty easy to get to learn new areas as they added them. My noob days were very convenient that way. :)

If my friend came on tipit you could ask him. But i was afraid to venture away from lumbridge as i was afraid i might get lost. And it was worse in rsc because it was so dark. But ya i used a newcomers map and finally got over my fear of travelling \'

killa870yt.png

on my first account i followed the path from lumby north for what seemed like a long time. I was looking for the arrow on my minimap, and never found it.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I got lost in Draynor once. I told my friend I didn't know where I was, but I was in a place with an npc called 'Wise Old Man'. He laughed at me, and told me that I was in Draynor. I then promptly left and got myself a newcomer's map. :oops:

lol yeah. I used to just wander aimlessly and see where i ended up.

:oops:

good times... :D

att: 34 crafting:22

str: 29 prayer: 22

def: 25 mining: 37

cooking: 33 (guild) w/c: 58

magic: 18 I know im a noob. get over it.

When I first started I didnt knew there was a bank(I was 1 of the old players and old runescape doesnt give you ANY tutorial of Rs) so i held onto everthing in my inventory. And i still remembered that i used to call Falador "Home Sweet Home" cuz its like a city 2 me until i found out that was a major city called Varrock #-o

skaterlam.png