Are some random events getting out of hand?

fearspudgod

I for one think they are! some of these new "fun" random events are really well.. stupid in my opinion. if im trying to train fishing quick, and i get tele ported to evil bob island i get ANGRY! also i belive that ballon poping random is well - totally pointless. Does anyone agree with me or am i just short tempored?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First the new engine thing to stop those macroers fools, now the crank up on Randoms

Overall answer:

I don't see why the hell there are so many randoms..

I mean, the thing that moves the fishing spots is enough for fishing, Trees falling down is enough for WC, you do the rest

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I agree. I think they add more and more, so they can stop some autoers for a day, or somthing like that. Im totaly fine with them making new random events, but I think they should delete some of the older ones maby. Just my 2 cents.

cocojo.png

I frickin HATE All the new Ones, So Pointless, and What they do, put the autoers out one day, max...Pfft.

The Programmers just look at Jagex and laugh, just more programming pratice for them.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

The security guard and the drunk dwarf both reeeally annoy me. If you're going to interupt my precious whatever-doing time...at least give me some semi-rare hat or outfit or something spiffy...NOT beer or 30 coins?

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD

People say that macros use colors to click the right stuff... so why doesn't Jagex make a random event that flashes a whole bunch of different freakin' colors? Wouldn't that confuse the hell out of them dang macroers?

moopy what about the people with epelepsy??

the random could pop up give them a seizure :shame:

thats why when your about to go into the rift pr.oddenstein worns ppl with epelepsy do not go in there :notalk: we dont want that now do we

any who :P \'

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

People say that macros use colors to click the right stuff... so why doesn't Jagex make a random event that flashes a whole bunch of different freakin' colors? Wouldn't that confuse the hell out of them dang macroers?

thats why when your about to go into the rift pr.oddenstein warns ppl with epelepsy do not go in there :notalk: we dont want that now do we

lol! the random would go like this

Person fight shadow warriors

random diso ball lowers from the cave roof, and starts spewing colored liights everywhere.

*disco themed medi files start going*

that would make my day

Security guard gave me half key today. \'

But yes, randoms are getting soo annoying. Especially evil bob thingies, island and prison pete and then there's this new evil twin random which really pisses me off. And then there's always these frogs hopping around, come on! I already have around 80+ tokens in my bank, leave me alone! You really hate it when they or some similar random pops out for example when your mageing metal dragons, have a nice day trying to desperately talk to one of these randoms when theres this metal beast breathing fireballs at you ruining any dialogs and there's still over twenty spells to take it down. :wall:

Jagex should make random free areas in places where macroers are really rare or non existent. Metal dragons, barrows tunnels etc.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Yea, I think Jagex has gone Censor and Random crazy. Back when I was alching 16K yew longs, I counted all the randoms I got. At least 10 a day, for over a week. And of course, half of those had to be Evil Bob. I had the whole routine down from getting him so much. By the last one, it took me no more than a minute to book it through the whole thing. 8-) (yes I feel cool). This was before they switched it from an Island to a stupid Castle. I really REALLY hate the new Evil Bob. Way more than the old one.

61784167.jpg

i go to a site that allows cheating (I would never think of cheating) and 50% of the people there do. A day or two after the new random comes out, i see threads saying "new [insert wc, flax picking, mining or something here] macro! New randoms included!!"

what the... freak (man i really feal like a stronger word here...) does jagex think they're doing?? its like "w0w!! omPg1!1eleven!11! N0w w3 dnt hv3 ne m4cr0s f0r 4 d4y!! Y4Y!1!11"

give us a break... all randoms do it kill you or piss you off...

My favorite random (personally) is Dr. Jekyll.

Something fun to kill for a minute.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

thats why when your about to go into the rift pr.oddenstein warns ppl with epelepsy do not go in there :notalk: we dont want that now do we

rofl!!!

When you say that this is what i imagine:

a macro is making a script and hes like "yes! only one more random to record!! The flashy one! Oh wait!! I have epelepsy!!

*starts shaking uncontrolably as the screen starts flashing*

lol

The flashing screen is a good idea, or used to be... The new bot thingy (im around people who so this for a living, k?) dosent use colors anymore. It like hacks into the java system and knows where everything is... its called bender... I can imagine another huge item dupe... that would suck...

Security guard gave me half key today. \'

But yes, randoms are getting soo annoying. Especially evil bob thingies, island and prison pete and then there's this new evil twin random which really pisses me off. And then there's always these frogs hopping around, come on! I already have around 80+ tokens in my bank, leave me alone! You really hate it when they or some similar random pops out for example when your mageing metal dragons, have a nice day trying to desperately talk to one of these randoms when theres this metal beast breathing fireballs at you ruining any dialogs and there's still over twenty spells to take it down. :wall:

Jagex should make random free areas in places where macroers are really rare or non existent. Metal dragons, barrows tunnels etc.

I agree with that too. Add POH's to that list, case it gets really annoying when you get MOM's in your house while throwing a party. And what sort of macro would attend a party?

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

The only random's I like are the ones that give you special clothing like the Mime and The Freaky Forester and sometimes the Troll when I'm fishing, because it get boring fast if no one is talking.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

lol! the random would go like this

Person fight shadow warriors

random diso ball lowers from the cave roof, and starts spewing colored liights everywhere.

*disco themed medi files start going*

that would make my day

then greenboy pops up in a speedo and starts doin the mj dance

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png