Fairytale Pt.2 - Discuss the update here

Minishcap92

A Fairytale Part 2 - To Cure a Queen

The Fairy Queen should be awake and back in charge of the lost city by now, but what is happening in Zanaris? Why hasn't the Fairy Godfather abdicated the throne?

What is happening to all the fairy inhabitants and where has Fairy Nuff gone? Can you rise to the challenge of using the Fairy rings to search the other planes and Cure the Queen, in the second part of the Fairy Tale trilogy?

Intermediate quest

Medium length

---Start Point---

Martin the Master Gardener, just north of the village square in Draynor village.

-To start-

Speak to Martin

---Requirements---

-Skills-

40 Theiving

49 Farming

57 Herblore

-Quests-

Must have completed A Fairy Tale Part 1 - Growing Pains

-Also useful-

Ability to defeat a level 145 foe

This was in Knowledge base for a while but got removed...

(This same is posted in Runescape offical forums by other players)

Used to play RS, not anymore. WoW pwns!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: :? How the... What the... I'm online now, but didn't see an update yet. Just checked the knowlege base and it isn't in there yet either. How did you find this, if it's even real...

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

:shock: :? How the... What the... I'm online now, but didn't see an update yet. Just checked the knowlege base and it isn't in there yet either. How did you find this, if it's even real...

Check the offical forums, the Sticky made by Jagex Mod.

Also this used to be in 5 Newest quests but got removed

Used to play RS, not anymore. WoW pwns!

57 herblore? Yet another quest I won't do...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

57 herb.... aww hell. That's gonna cost me. Unless I start farming like mad. :(

I've got hundreds of herbs from farming, but still...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm hoping ME3 is gonna challenge me a bit more.. have really high requirements that I have to work for, such as 70 farming and herblore. =p ..would be nice, rather than just having to do quests that i've been too lazy to do, to gain access to it.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

49 farming is gonna trip me up, i am still on 42 farming! and 5 of them are from tears :cry:

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

57 herb.... aww hell. That's gonna cost me. Unless I start farming like mad. :(

I've got hundreds of herbs from farming, but still...

herby can make u tons of $ :o i like it, its not that bad really

I'm hoping ME3 is gonna challenge me a bit more.. have really high requirements that I have to work for, such as 70 farming and herblore. =p ..would be nice, rather than just having to do quests that i've been too lazy to do, to gain access to it.

small challenge, but a good 1... but i really doubt it will be like that

Sounds like fun. What do we get this time? Magic shovel..? Or magic seed dibber! Yay.

probably an enchanted backscratcher to kill the lvl 145 with and it has a max hit of 1 :| :roll:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

11 July 2006 - Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen

The Fairy Queen should be awake and back in charge of the Lost City by now, but what is happening in Zanaris? Why hasn't the Fairy Godfather abdicated the throne? What is happening to all the fairy inhabitants and where has Fairy Nuff gone? Can you rise to the challenge of using the Fairyrings to search the other planes and Cure the Queen in the second part of the Fairy Tale trilogy?

In this week's new quest, the player will unlock the magic of the Fairyrings, giving them access to the biggest transport network in the game so far. Pay attention to what you're doing though, it's very easy to get confused if you're not careful! We recommend you take a few teleport spells with you, just in case. Several of the rings are actually situated in other extra-planar dimensions, just like Zanaris, so be prepared for a few surprises along the way.

Players who succeed in Fairy Tale Part II will be rewarded with thieving and herblore XP, as well as a chunk of XP in any skill of their choice. More importantly though, they will be one step closer to receiving that elusive reward that Martin the Master Gardener promised so long ago...

We'll be releasing a Knowledge Base guide to the Fairyrings in a few days, to give you time to explore them for yourself, and fully enjoy the randomness of fairy magic.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!