Movie Facts

Faux

The bomb always gets defused in the last second.

In a horror flick, the black guy dies first.

You never run out of bullets.

A pet can talk and always figures how to get back to his master's home.

Cars always explode when they roll over.

In a game, the best team to beat (antagonist) is usually the one with the worst attitude and always picks fights. And in the end, the protagonist always have a last-second shot that breaks a tie. The antagonist's jersey is always black as well.

One punch and the guards fall asleep from that knock out.

Cars never run out of gas in car chases. And the car pursuing ends up exploding as well.

Protagonists have the best accuracy and can dodge every bullet from M16 assault rifles.

All you need is a pair of glasses for the best way to mask yourselves from people you know. Even the girl you do it with every night won't recognize you behind those glasses.

The antagonist always explains the plot and gives a chance for the protagonist to escape and foil his plans. They protagonist nevers gets shot in the head with a gun even if he's tied up.

When a huge boulder is rolling after a person, the person being chased never tries to get out of the way. S/He always goes straight up the path.

That's all I got. Anyone else got things they learned from movies? :)

When they're hacking a computer or something they always type super fast because they must hurry, but in the end they use the mouse button to confirm everything.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

When they're hacking a computer or something they always type super fast because they must hurry, but in the end they use the mouse button to confirm everything.
And you can use your home personal laptop to hack into and take down an entire alien computer network (ID4)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

In many horror movies, the killer can be stabbed, shot, punched, kicked, set on fire, hit by a car, and impaled and still live to kill some more...

You've seen Broken Lizard's Club Dread, haven't you :P

Torn in half with a rope and still manages to chase after a motorboat :roll:

In most non-horror movies theres a happy ending

And you can use your home personal laptop to hack into and take down an entire alien computer network (ID4)

And the geek always does those things without any software and really quickly.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

in a car chase, you are guaranteed to see the following:

a sharop corner

a market

busy traffic(but a large pavement on that road)

a blind man

a bridge that is broken/destroyed/being raised

a helicopter

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

In a horror flick, the black guy dies first.

if you consider Saw 2 a horror flick, the black dude dies like third or something.

In the cave, which was a terrible movie, I believe the black guy might have actually lived :|. Or atleast stayed alive for a while.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Lol, it's not supposed to be serious guys.

When your car stops working all of a sudden, do NOT go to a mansion that looks abandoned in the middle of nowhere. But if you do because the jock in the group taunts you, the rule of thumb is to split up, but go with the pair that looks the best. They tend to live in the end.

Lol, it's not supposed to be serious guys.

When your car stops working all of a sudden, do NOT go to a mansion that looks abandoned in the middle of nowhere. But if you do because the jock in the group taunts you, the rule of thumb is to split up, but go with the pair that looks the best. They tend to live in the end.

Yeah, if you ever have to go into a spooky house because your car breaks down, ALWAYS go with the group that doesn't contain the Jock and the Cheerleader... They always die first...

Horses never get hurt in battles.

Simple analogies are key to problem solving in complex engineering problems. (ID4 - getting sick, Armagedon - firecracker in hand)

The precinct gets in trouble from the mayor everytime the cop messes up.

C'mon, space is just weird without sound.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

If you ever have to defuse a bomb, just cut the stupid wire, everything will work out right in the end...

When your outnubmered in a battle, just attack them one by one... The others will always wait for their turn instead of ganging up on you...

Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.

You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.

A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.

Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment.

-----

I got these from other sites but thought they were pretty funny....

Somehow, when the hero is recharging or gaining strength, the villain never bothers to attack. He waits for the hero to be done by looking shocked.

They are enjoying their partial victory, and no hero would be heroic enough to win a psycologically powerful bad guy.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me