What users do you see most often when your online?

liiiam

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil. Probably not actually, but it just seems every time I come to off topic another 3 topics are locked by him.

Is that good or bad?

I judge not lest I be judged. I simply state what I see.

Maybe locked topics simply stick out in the mind more than normal posts.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Meh I'm on everyday but nobody notices me :D I see a lot of shadowfax, lionhart, bubsa(everywhere I post he seems to post to....stalker... :lol: ), Lp, Phil, Ghostranger, the realist, and a lot of other cool poeple

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I'm usually not on with a lot of other people. In fact I'm all alone in off topic right now :shock: .

But a lot of times I see azn_templar (but I dont see him post much) and of course phil. Sometimes I see Ghost Ranger if I'm on early.

I think my time zone is different than people who are on a lot.

lope6jw0.jpg

Meh I'm on everyday but nobody notices me :D I see a lot of shadowfax, lionhart, bubsa(everywhere I post he seems to post to....stalker... :lol: ), Lp, Phil, Ghostranger, the realist, and a lot of other cool poeple

I notice you! But, you never seem to be on when I am...

3898000bYVcx.png

Guest GhostRanger
I'm usually not on with a lot of other people. In fact I'm all alone in off topic right now :shock: .

But a lot of times I see azn_templar (but I dont see him post much) and of course phil. Sometimes I see Ghost Ranger if I'm on early.

I definitely see you...especially since you're name has turned a different color (is that new, or am I just crazy? - I did change my theme so the color is new at least...)

I definitely see you...especially since you're name has turned a different color (is that new, or am I just crazy? - I did change my theme so the color is new at least...)

I think my name color is changed because I'm an item researcher. They just added it.

Its funny you mention it because when I first saw it I thought I was crazy :lol:

Took me forever to finally figure it out.

lope6jw0.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

I think my name color is changed because I'm an item researcher. They just added it.

Its funny you mention it because when I first saw it I thought I was crazy :lol:

Took me forever to finally figure it out.

That's what I thought...you and Biabf all of a sudden turned a cool teal color. I was major jealous! :P

Hiding online status since 2004. 8-)

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Heh, I usualy end up seeing zubeedo for some reason o.o.

I don't realy ever look at the 'who is on' thing, but I always end up seeing him just getting a post in ><

At least Jackalope doesn't post in blue anymore. Or did you just forget to :P

Nope. Runesmithie sent me a polite PM asking me to post in default because its easier to see (and he wants to see them really badly because they are such great posts :lol: ). I realized the main reason I did it recently was because I just got in the habit of clicking "dark blue" so I decided that after about 1600 posts in blue I would go to normal. So if you didnt like my blue posts in the past, thank Runesmithie!

:P

lope6jw0.jpg

:lol: thanks Knives...I notice you to :lol:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

you'll be seing a lot more of me.....because its not like I hang out with friends in the summer :lol:

Nadril, MXM, LP, Ronnie_Kloet, WeeBoab, Axeraider, erm.. they are all i can think of right now.

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

I never pay attention the list.. I personally don't care who's online, as long as they're making good posts :wink:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Currently, BenBru, Bubsa and marik. xD

There's one more person who's ALWAYS on at the same time as me.

Rilha.:shock:

I think she's stalking meeee... ;O

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ