Full dragon, on a level 27, AMAZING!

Guest skater789

Guest skater789

I was runecrafting in edgeville when i saw this!! A level 27 in full dragon armor!! he said that he had 60 defense, 1 attack, 1 strength and 48 hp!

He is quite possibly the lowest level with full dragon!

level27fulldrag3fu.th.png

can you even imagine training to 60 defense with an iron scimmy, hitting 1's and missing very often? what a pain that would be!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, it really isn't that hard. Isn't it possible at lvl 18 though?

And unless he is good at merchanting, that 30mil probably got drop traded :roll: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Guest skater789

oh really? i just thought it would have taken a long time, since he can only use iron, and since his attack is level 1 he would miss a lot of hits too

regardless, i still thats pretty cool that a lvl 27 has full dragon lol

and you didn't report him for account intereaction? (jk, i would only do that because i'm jealous :-w )

but seriously, the name gives it away. his main account had to give the money to him. or the armor.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

Guest skater789
Isn't it possible at lvl 18 though?

well youve got to remember that when u level combat, your also getting hp exp too, if u could stay at 10 hp the whole time, then yes it would be possible, its the hp that took him up those extra levels

Isn't it possible at lvl 18 though?

well youve got to remember that when u level combat, your also getting hp exp too, if u could stay at 10 hp the whole time, then yes it would be possible, its the hp that took him up those extra levels

I believe the warrior guild has a way to get around that now.....

I believe the warrior guild has a way to get around that now.....
and you think he can get a character with lvl 1 attack and strength into the warriors guild?

:wall:

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

ya hes a pure def and a skiller....that includes 82 fish 51 thieve and 46 rc...with 82 fish 30 mil would only b like either 3k or 30k sharks

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

firstly, i reckon that the stuff probably was drop traded or something, but there is no way to prove it. Pretty impressive def pure though. To the dude above, you need minimum strength and attack stats to get into the warrior guild. I guess that you could use genie lamps and some quests to get your def up without getting as much hp xp. Pretty impressive though.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Guest skater789

yea im thinkin he has a high level main, but hey, ya never know if he drop traded or not

By the way, im the dude next to him with the red and green d hide, dont u think thats pretty imressive?

(lol, jk)

That guy must of been really bored to put together a char like that. :shock:

Amen broda.

Guest skater789

well its because hes level 27!! that seems quite hard to do,

and for the person that said i should have reported him yes i agree, but when u look up his stats he has 82 fishing, there is no way of proving that he actually drop traded, he could have earned all the money by himself

the single best way to train up a def pure is on the monks, they heal faster than u can kill wit iron scimmy and 1 str, 1 att! u just attck them then afk, I done it wit my melee account till lvl 20 for mith then gave up on def and done att till 40 now all str.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I don't know why everyone assumes he drop traded, it's 100% possible to do it without it.. and it's acually pretty easy when your a pure skiller..

And somehow, knowing Jagex, thy would ban YOU for reporting him, because there is no evidence of him drop trading, so it would be ban abuse or w/e it's called.

Someone said they looked him up and he had 80+ fishing and cooking, if so I doubt he drop traded, it's easy to make that kinda money if you've been playing long enough, you people need to shut up and be amazed by is dragon..ness :D

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I don't know why everyone assumes he drop traded, it's 100% possible to do it without it.. and it's acually pretty easy when your a pure skiller..

And somehow, knowing Jagex, thy would ban YOU for reporting him, because there is no evidence of him drop trading, so it would be ban abuse or w/e it's called.

Someone said they looked him up and he had 80+ fishing and cooking, if so I doubt he drop traded, it's easy to make that kinda money if you've been playing long enough, you people need to shut up and be amazed by is dragon..ness :D

Exactly. I have the right to be suspicious of his method of getting his vast wealth on such a pointless secondary account, but I have no right to report him based on that suspicion. Because, ya, Jagex is ban happy :roll: .