Fight Caves and summoning

Lep

What are your thoughts? We all know that summoning will one day come out, and depending on how and what we can summon, we may have an advantage at beating Fight Caves and Jad much easier.

If we can summon any type of Dragon, how much easier would that make Jad? :anxious: Not just Jad and Fight Caves though, there's more things that summoning that could make much easier.

Another thought comes to my mind as well...it'd be pretty wierd to see people summon a Dragon at a place like Varrock Fountain, or inside someones PoH Combat Ring lol :P

1) When summoning finally comes out, I doubt that we'll be able to summon in the caves.

2) I doubt we'll ever be able to summon dragons.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

im guessing they wouldnt let you summon a dragon anyway...maybe a chicken but im not sure its feathers would do much damage :(
:-k Maybe you could undercook him and feed it to your enemy and he'll get sick? :anxious:

In all seriousness though, I don't see how summoning could ever work with runescape's combat system, it's way too simplistic and built around afk training.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Two of youre suppositions are wrong (I mean not proven)

1. summoning will come

2. you can summon a dragon (I don't think they would let you summon a dragon, I mean how easy is pking then??)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Am I the only one that does'nt like summoning...?

I doubt Jagex will let you use summoning in Fight Cave/Pits, Pest control, C-wars, and other mini-games.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i think summoning would completely ruin the game...pure summoner/mages(if they become the same skill) would own all else and quest would become to easy

idiot keep blocking runescape from the computer... Ha! when i load your computer with viruses lets see who'll be laughing then beach! :x

Why kill Jad when you can...

SUMMON HIM! :twisted:

Summon him like the final Aeon. The final summon allows a new aeon to be created, to defeat sin. The aeon the kills the summoner, and is posessed by Yu-Yevon, where after 10 years has passed, a new sin is created.

Wait.. did I slip into the wrong game? ..oops :-w *Jumps on his chocobo and rides off to the remnin temple.*

\' \' \' \' \'

Ieyui

Nobomenu

Renmiri

Yojuyogo

Hasatekanae

Kutamae

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Even if we could only summon chickens it would own, especially if you can summon more then one chicken at a time. A whole bunch of chickens would seriously own Jad because even though they only have 5 hp he needs to attack them, so he can't attack you at the same time, which gives you a moment to heal/pot/jam a couple of crystal arrows in his face.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Even if we could only summon chickens it would own, especially if you can summon more then one chicken at a time. A whole bunch of chickens would seriously own Jad because even though they only have 5 hp he needs to attack them, so he can't attack you at the same time, which gives you a moment to heal/pot/jam a couple of crystal arrows in his face.

or he could kill you and not worry about the chickens doing constant 0's on him

idiot keep blocking runescape from the computer... Ha! when i load your computer with viruses lets see who'll be laughing then beach! :x

summoning would rule, imagine castle wars

guy: hey look! theres a guy, lets kill him!

guy 2: yeah!

me: oh yeah? take this!

*weird chant of sorts*

*pop*

me: a chicken? is that all?

guys 1 and 2: ahhhhh!!!! chicken!!!!

me: oooooook....

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

or he could kill you and not worry about the chickens doing constant 0's on him

What he is saying though, if there are mutliple things attacking the Jad, before he even spots you, then there is a good chance he is gonna use up a lot of turns attacking the chickens, which gives you a lot of time to attack Jad.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

1) When summoning finally comes out, I doubt that we'll be able to summon in the caves.

2) I doubt we'll ever be able to summon dragons.

ya more like summoing cabbages like melzar in his maze...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

A simple way to help get around the whole game balance issue is to make summoning have it's own spellbook. That way it couldn't be used along with ancients or modern spells. I'm not exactly sure what you could summon though, without it either a)being too weak B) or being too strong. Maybe a lesser demon or something like that, I don't know. I suppose we will all know when Jagex finally does release it.

OFF TOPIC: why does everyone seem to be obsessed witth cabbages?

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I think your getting ahead of yourself, I dont think it will be as big as summong dragons. Speculate about the actual update before you speculate about what the update will do to make other thing easier :lol: .

I think your getting ahead of yourself, I dont think it will be as big as summong dragons. Speculate about the actual update before you speculate about what the update will do to make other thing easier :lol: .

Well wakka's had his say about it, so we should all abide by the teachings, and not speculate - yaa? :lol: He should be an expert when it comes to summoning.

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

A simple way to help get around the whole game balance issue is to make summoning have it's own spellbook. That way it couldn't be used along with ancients or modern spells. I'm not exactly sure what you could summon though, without it either a)being too weak B) or being too strong. Maybe a lesser demon or something like that, I don't know. I suppose we will all know when Jagex finally does release it.

OFF TOPIC: why does everyone seem to be obsessed witth cabbages?

From what I can tell, they're obsessed with Chickens lol. You guys are probably right about not being able to summon in minigames or Fight Caves though, or being able to Summon Dragons. That's why I said "if" though.

And wachtawoord, it is proven that Summoning will come. Jagex themselves said it (Granted, they've said a lot of things and have promised Summoning since RSC. And they also promised Mammoths but I don't see those...) It was also on a Behind the Scenes one day I think too. With this months behind the scenes talking about a new spell list, the chances that Summoning will come out this month are pretty high. It could still possibly be a different set of spells, but I probably wouldn't mind that either.

Mage level 19: Summon Kalphite Queen

it would require one mind rune and 2gp

Who needs ancients?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

maybe you could summone to help you hual your coal to the bank and have summon as a whole new skill so u have to train it. give a list of new monsters and dont use dragons. maybe have monsters help you teleport or teleport your enemy and maybe have so summons can only fight other summons and if the opponets summon is killed u take a hp loss or something like that. who knows im sure they could work something if it is to be in the game but i dont think it will be what some people want.

im guessing they wouldnt let you summon a dragon anyway...maybe a chicken but im not sure its feathers would do much damage :(
:-k Maybe you could undercook him and feed it to your enemy and he'll get sick? :anxious:

In all seriousness though, I don't see how summoning could ever work with runescape's combat system, it's way too simplistic and built around afk training.

an unbeatable weapon..people think there having something nice too eat but its killing them \'

being killed by the thing there eating...how ironic :-s

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements