Favourite player of all time?

Jr

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N0VALYFE FTW

Now he was a legend!

if thats the guy that used to go wear like addy armour in rsc in high wildy to train on those spiders in the fire giant dungeon u gota be kidding, biggest douchebag ever, was either him or ne0phyte or somethin

robin hood2/robin hood

Who da best/ P O K E Y

These 2 cats made the game interesting. Hated by most, but also feared by most.

Robin maybe , but wdb .......nah

Who da just rode Robin's coat tails...he wasn't even around when Robin became famous. I remember the days of the Wanderer's pummeling Robin on a nightly basis. Made that poor guy log so many times, switch servers, cat and mouse for a bit (this was way before the wild existed). Eventually he'd have to log off for the night cause he was so low on hp and we had a guy waiting on each server where he had x'd out. :lol: I have no idea how many servers there are, I haven't played in 5 or 6 years lol. But, there were only 2 back then.

Robin was good for the game. He gave lightning a bunch of headaches tho that's for sure. <3: :mrgreen: :P

robin hood2/robin hood

Who da best/ P O K E Y

Who da just rode Robin's coat tails...he wasn't even around when Robin became famous. I remember the days of the Wanderer's pummeling Robin on a nightly basis. Made that poor guy log so many times, switch servers, cat and mouse for a bit (this was way before the wild existed). Eventually he'd have to log off for the night cause he was so low on hp and we had a guy waiting on each server where he had x'd out. :lol: I have no idea how many servers there are, I haven't played in 5 or 6 years lol. But, there were only 2 back then.

Robin was good for the game. He gave lightning a bunch of headaches tho that's for sure. <3: :mrgreen: :P

the man himself you were the first person who helped me out on rs, training at jailguards which then i copied you :P you zap buffyslayer moon chasing robin all over lol it was fun

Trupimp (Banned 03')

robin hood2/robin hood

Who da best/ P O K E Y

Yeah erixson :D been a while hasnt it.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I do have to say, Erixson was the man :D

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Long time it has been. Fun to see some old guys and i mean like 4-5 years old.

My Memory isn't all that great could i get some info on some old guys:

Whitemagem- I did things for him i think don't know what

I Wicked I - a big pker and was in edgeville when he quited

Musashi 22 - (the first?) Rune 2hander smither. Bought my first Rune 2 hander 1.7mil :P Great Times

Krokzak - a friend which brought me in the game and i recently saw him in real life, real fun (he was 73th oh firemaking hiscore list.

Partyboy66 - a guy I met on RS he lived/lives in a city not far from where I live but I was too young to go there so i never met him (although i knew at least as much about him as my other friends in real life). I added him on RS but I;m guessing he doesn't play anymore :( If someone speaks him or sees him/has seen, please PM me!!!!

I just saw this forum and this so i just wanted to find things out:

The bug costed a friend of mine his character: the one where u could go through the wall second floor white knight castle.

I also rememeberd the coal economy sorta speaking. Certing took a long time at draynor market and when i reached 60 mining i was so happy.

Coal bought me : Rune 2hander, rune b axe (kiteshield maybe?) and yellow phat (350k worth of coal ( so cheap so cheap)

Everyone trained at guards at BK castle and I met alot of friends there.

Well; I'm sticking around this forums for while for old memories and after that i think Rs is really over.

Never Thought i'd end up here after 3-4 years

~Sir Dazzy~

• 2 weeks later...

Also, mourners were definate bug abuse, there's no way anyone can justify getting experience for a normal level 28 whilst only doing 3 damage to them, a bug however that Maniac666 truly enjoyed and somehow got away with <.< alot of people got huge amounts of range experience from them aswell as the spawn rate was very fast on server 8?

He also somehow got away with the digsite quest bug where you could complete it over in over in minutes. Getting himself high very high mining and herblore for the time.

Mourners was great. And it wasnt only maniac who trained there. Peoples beloved crunch killa also trained there on his way to 99 hp. As well as a few other people. Only reason maniac gets named out for that so much is because he really was a complete doosh. Still not sure why max333 ever pked with him , but max was always a unusual jit.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 7 years later...

Cwc Slash

Ladypiggy

Muggle10

Katalina2

Song Flower

Yon1Dan2

Calebtheboy

Birdi

SexyGranny

Centaurian

LivinLarge

RHL

holy crap Jax, its been awhile.  I literally saw a post on reddit today about runescape and was like hmm i wonder what would happen if i typed in my old user + runescape into google.

bam.

so many old faces ive seen in this thread, if you guys still are reading this give me a shout [email protected]

dam. in total nostalgia mode right now.