Favourite player of all time?

Jr

most of u probably don't know him, he wasnt famous but i respected my friend zzsleepiezzz i also honoured afro archer (loved to train rangge with him) i liked seeing Ashley pking to on both of her accounts - A S H L E Y and Ashley

Ashley and A S H L E Y were different people lol, put your brain into gear before you put your hands into motion =; and as a pker, afro archer was a loser.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm im not sure if i can mention his name around here... but ill wisper it... husla...

Sorry i just needed a good laugh... ok but how about platapusman and gearshifter, harisayubk, xn00bxfrie, masterlance...?

I had too many friends to just name one, however i do know who my favourite pker was without a doubt lol.

Zorro Toy!

He was such a complete clown it was unreal, Zorro pked alot with Me and Sue Me and the things we'd see him do were just ridiculas. There'd be times when he'd have no food and he'd be down to about 20 hp attacking someone 5+ levels higher than him who had full hp and excess food and then out of nowhere he'd just 3 hit them.. Then adversely there were times Sue and I would chase some people leaving Zorro attacking a lvl 80 or something thinking there's no way he could die only to see him say ''?#'&*'' (<- Or words to that effect :-#) on msn.

I've never ever seen such a brilliantly bad pker.. He was a rune miner aswell but couldn't quite get his priorities sorted, he'd always still be in the mind of a pker.. So if he was carrying 10 rune ores and someone logged in at the rune mines he'd assume they were miners rather than pkers.. Knowing Zorro he'd enevitably die unless he had friends nearby lol.. He was actually a great pker but whenever i'd ask him to come pking he'd always say ''can i lend a set'' 8-) He was without doubt.. The funniest pker i ever saw and therefore my favourite! \'

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I had too many friends to just name one, however i do know who my favourite pker was without a doubt lol.

Zorro Toy!

He was such a complete clown it was unreal, Zorro pked alot with Me and Sue Me and the things we'd see him do were just ridiculas. There'd be times when he'd have no food and he'd be down to about 20 hp attacking someone 5+ levels higher than him who had full hp and excess food and then out of nowhere he'd just 3 hit them.. Then adversely there were times Sue and I would chase some people leaving Zorro attacking a lvl 80 or something thinking there's no way he could die only to see him say ''?#'&*'' (<- Or words to that effect :-#) on msn.

I've never ever seen such a brilliantly bad pker.. He was a rune miner aswell but couldn't quite get his priorities sorted, he'd always still be in the mind of a pker.. So if he was carrying 10 rune ores and someone logged in at the rune mines he'd assume they were miners rather than pkers.. Knowing Zorro he'd enevitably die unless he had friends nearby lol.. He was actually a great pker but whenever i'd ask him to come pking he'd always say ''can i lend a set'' 8-) He was without doubt.. The funniest pker i ever saw and therefore my favourite! \'

I'll second that. Zorro was hilarious in so many ways. He'd always catch him self to death :| He did alot anyway! I used to despise him for attacking me whenever I was mining rune, he just wouldn't leave me alone. I'm pretty sure he hung around with Lord Vid and Lordofrunes(was that his name? can't remember) and they used to gang up on me #-o (Before I was friends with them - obviously). Fun times.

Zorro Toy!

I'll second that. Zorro was hilarious in so many ways. He'd always catch him self to death :| He did alot anyway! I used to despise him for attacking me whenever I was mining rune, he just wouldn't leave me alone. I'm pretty sure he hung around with Lord Vid and Lordofrunes(was that his name? can't remember) and they used to gang up on me #-o (Before I was friends with them - obviously). Fun times.

Haha he was a funny kid.. i would have fun fighting him at rune rocks knowing he had rune ores on him. i would pretend like he was beating me so i would start running and then yeah before he knew it i was the one chasing him... it was a circus.

Zorro Toy!

Haha he was a funny kid.. i would have fun fighting him at rune rocks knowing he had rune ores on him. i would pretend like he was beating me so i would start running and then yeah before he knew it i was the one chasing him... it was a circus.

Oh oh oh! My turn to tell a Zorro story, lol

I remember my first day back to P2P after being straight F2P for close to a year, lol, and Adx should remember it, 'cuz I cut Hot Latino out of webs on him and tried to kill him :P And it was during me chasing Adx that Zorro showed up and attacked me, lol, we fought for a while, and I whipped him pretty good, but didn't have catch ;-\ He ran to Edge with me fire waving him whenever I got close enough, and made it on like 7 HP lmao

So I went to the store or something, came back a few hours later, and Llama told me on MSN that Zorro said before the day was over, he would welcome me back to P2P with a trip to Lumby, lol

As Llama was telling me this I was in pirates, and Zorro shows up outside :D So I run out, and attack him, lol, we fought for maybe a minute or so, neither of us really 1 up on the other.. And then litterally out of [bleep]ing nowhere I 3 rounded him hard.. lol, I came within like less than 10 HP of 2 hitting him from full lmao.. After the 2nd round he was on no more than 10 HP, and he had to of known it was over 'cuz he threw on protect item, lol

But I ran into him in Ardy, and I said 'Dude, what in the hell did I hit ?' He said 'I don't know but it was really hard, lol'

Seriously though, I liked fighting Zorro, after I got hacked when RS2 beta came out 'n all, I had 2 sets left on my pure, and I knew I was quitting.. lol, so I asked him to DM me with 2 sets on him, and he agreed (I sucked at RSC DM'ing so I knew I was gonna loose) and of course he beat me, but I was going to basically give him all the stuff if I won.. I told him afterwards what had happened and I was quitting and all, and he said 'Well if you decide to come back, your sets are waiting for you :D'

Unfortunately I didn't come back 'till like 9 months later and RS2 was already released and RSC was riddled with autoers, lol

See i knew it! Zorro was a legend haha! The funniest thing though.. We all laugh at the stupid stuff he did on Zorro some of you never saw him on his noob! Now that was hysterical, he didn't like training a whole lot so he'd go and pk whilst Sue and I were still training our noobs up to respectable stats.. Then after inevitably dying he'd have no armor to train his noob with.. So he'd have to take a set of Zorro which would make him think ''let's try pking again'' anyway that was a vicious cycle where it ended up that Zorro Toy had no armor to train or pk and eventually his noob had no armor to train or pk then the bank of Sue and Adx had to open up haha! :twisted:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

hmmm adx1 well where have i seen that name before!

Not going to post long stories like some of you, I've had my good and bad times in RSC like the rest of you hehe

Lol @ the guy who said he proudly played since 1999 lol

And regarding S A X: he never stepped into wildy really, and he never really pk'ed either. He was mainly at orgres (ardougne cave thing forgot the name) with foxyl and other ppl training prayer.

Gearshifter is one i admired a lot during my time in RSC and the only true player to achieve the highest level imo.

There were many great pvp'ers, but the best part about it must be that it was mainly the same people you met over and over which made ÃÆÃâÃâít a lot more fun - best thing was that you didn't need a team to pvp :( rs2 sucks hard :(

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

I'd say Tks, she was really cool :P Once i borrowed a hammer to her and she made me rune axe. That was a big deal at that time :3>

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Not going to post long stories like some of you, I've had my good and bad times in RSC like the rest of you hehe

And regarding S A X: he never stepped into wildy really, and he never really pk'ed either. He was mainly at orgres (ardougne cave thing forgot the name) with foxyl and other ppl training prayer.

Gearshifter is one i admired a lot during my time in RSC and the only true player to achieve the highest level imo.

There were many great pvp'ers, but the best part about it must be that it was mainly the same people you met over and over which made ÃÆÃâÃâít a lot more fun - best thing was that you didn't need a team to pvp :( rs2 sucks hard :(

Nobody likes you.

Saxy boy pked. you just didnt see it. He didnt like you so he wouldnt go with you. it was interesting trying to teach him and fist of god how to catch, it was pointless.

Saxy boy pked. you just didnt see it. He didnt like you so he wouldnt go with you. it was interesting trying to teach him and fist of god how to catch, it was pointless.

Agreed lol :) I was with Zar when he killed SAX but i was friends with him after that.. He just didn't trust me enough to come pking i don't think lol :P

And yeah, you couldn't teach Fist to pk after he got 99 range he came pking a bit with Me and Sue, we just accepted that he was there to range lol :P It was pretty harsh actually cause whoever we were attacking just couldn't win.. If they run from me and Sue and attack Fist.. He was still 99 hp with 99 mage (and blood runes) That was until Fist started training for prayer.. Don't think i ever saw him again in game hahaha

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Nobody likes you.

Yet he spoke to me every day lol? No uni u failed, but then again no I wasn't friends with many because most people were arrogant [puncture]s (you being in that category), which I can easily live without.

Hf irl

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

but then again no I wasn't friends with many because most people were arrogant [puncture]s (you being in that category), which I can easily live without.

I was an arrogant [puncture] :) But you were friends with me until of course i attacked you and if memory serves me right you then starting weakening with 99 magic... I'm sure someone else already said that too :-k

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You guys are mean. Just laughing like that. :notalk: :3>

But yeah I guess I did some stupid stuff in wildy, mostly because I didint care. It was just fun. Happened quiet often that I attack people one last time even tho I had 15hp hoping for a 3 hit. Usually turned out with me being in lumby. :3>

I'm pretty sure you caught yourself to death on me Zorro. :3>

Pfft that's nothing, i've seen a Red Spider catch him to death :lol: :-$

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...

Best memory of Zoro would be him at rune Rox trying to get about 24 rune ore with just a rune helmet on. I normally didn't attack him because I thought it was funny and I just wanted to see if he could actually get it.

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

I see a lot of familiar faces here:) Aside from one very obvious person back then I didn't have a 'favourite'.

I appreciated every single one of you for the fun we had, and the crazy memories we created - and I miss the darn lot of you. But time marches on, and so do we I guess. I'm currently working as an administrator, while studying for my Bachelor of Arts Degree, occasionally I log onto rs, but these days my online 'life' is on Ultima Online with Dan (Musashi22)

I hope you are all doing good and life is treating you kindly \'

I see a lot of familiar faces here:) Aside from one very obvious person back then I didn't have a 'favourite'.

I appreciated every single one of you for the fun we had, and the crazy memories we created - and I miss the darn lot of you. But time marches on, and so do we I guess. I'm currently working as an administrator, while studying for my Bachelor of Arts Degree, occasionally I log onto rs, but these days my online 'life' is on Ultima Online with Dan (Musashi22)

Long time no see :) I wanna say Sara? But i can't completely remember lol :)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Long time no see :) I wanna say Sara? But i can't completely remember lol :)

Yes Adam, Sara is right =D> Its been a long time since I came to these forums, and for some reason last night decided to and found you all here.

eugene fu rof sure (after myself \' ) but yea.. really eugene ru is my favourite... he had a bit an attitude like me. It's just a freaking game. Remember doing the x'ing thing with him a few times ^^ that was for fun though, not because we needed to get away. Also, from "old time high lvls" my fav is alchemon. I remember seeing highscores and he was like 86hp and i was like :OOOO

dude , i remember u way back then :lol:

Shell shock - always naked or playing rs in her thongs n bra :D

thongpanties - hot rs player lol

phazex - always pked with him

king obi - funny to talk to at hob mines

tameelf - always made my armour :)

ladykilljoy - for not killing me when i was low 100s at hobs :oops:

adx1 - great sharer

chaos guy - good to pk with

everyonedies - ^ ditto

alison1234 - met her when i was 110 and her 89 at undeads lol :P

Cheap Clan Hosting, PM me.

adx1 - great sharer

Interesting? Do you mean sharing kills or account sharing lol? I'ma assume the first and asusme you're Jakiss? :)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only