A RUNESCAPER MAYBE DIED =(

arabian89

If it is so serious, why the hell are you typing "lol" at the end.

IF this is true, then there is nothing to laugh about. You also might to take care about your sentences. Spaces, capitals, the usual crap...

i have to agree with bedman why the crap are you laughing if ur friend is dead? someone should really punch u in rl if u were really sitting there laughing. and bedman. . . bit OCD are we?

your friend probably isnt dead, when there is bombing going on it like wipes out all the internet that is cabled through the ground. he will probably get back on if the lebenose government dosent send him to fight the terrorists.

imagexm0.jpg

RIP:Hell Buster1

<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>Due To The Power Abuse Of Mods<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>

First I want to remind people to not repeat what others have said too many times.

As others said, your friend, unless fighting against the others, should be alive. Innocent civilians would not get killed.

Don't be too sure, many innocent civilians die too, it's very hard to control a war and not injure or kill them. If you're assaulting a whole city, there are very likely still many people in it, and it's hard to tell if someone's a civilian or if someone's a civilian-camouflaged James Bond dude.

It's understandable that when you're country is at war Runescape isn't the first thing on your mind. I'm sure he'll be okay.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

People should never die unless they TRUELY deserve it.

and how do you know that someone deserves to die? or who are you to judge someone to death?

serial killers deserve to die. they kill innocent lies for whatever reasons

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If my country was at war, the last thing Id be doing is playing RS.... So dont give up hope just yet..

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

If your country was at war, would you still be playing rs?

yea it seems weird how bombs are being dropped outside his home, yet hes inside playing video games. :-k

liek omg rly?

If my country was at war, the last thing Id be doing is playing RS.... So dont give up hope just yet..

What's happening there now is that the Israelis are dropping tons of leaflets all over Lebanon warning people to stay indoors. Most likely, they're keeping indoors and alleviating their boredom with RS. They don't really have anything to worry about unless they're active Hezbollah operatives. :wink:

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

I'm pretty sad right now :'(. I'm jewish, and I just became a bar mitzvah, and to see Israel going through another war is terrible especially from what happened in the past. But I feel for you man. It's sad when someone you know dies during a war.

If it is so serious, why the hell are you typing "lol" at the end.

IF this is true, then there is nothing to laugh about. You also might to take care about your sentences. Spaces, capitals, the usual crap...

Did you ever stop to think, "Maybe I shouldn't post in here... Maybe what I'm about to say is totally and completely worthless..."... Chances are, he's not actually laughing... Also, cut him a break on the sentences. It seems that English isn't his first language... I'd like to see you be perfect if your were in his situation...

Anyway, I'm sure your friend is alive. The internet connection/power was probably lost because of what's going on there. Just have hope...