Community Pixel Sig.

xxbamxx

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys can move yourselves closer in if you'd like. Also, np to all for doing line work. I'll also line the BG.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

nah, you go for it after LD desp. LD may take a while if he's not online now. i dunno. Feel free to work on it now, we'll just paste you in no problems.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

'bout to start.

I had to write an article for a local newspaper which took about 8 hours lol. It's read by about 20,000 people so like. You know, gotta be precise and straightfoward.

Heh, anyways let's get started!

Does that picture make me look fat? #-o

Alright when is it my turn? :D

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Hee Hee, i suck at these kinds of things :oops:

untitledip3vf0.png

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Why am in on the side? :cry:

I will not stand for this!

I demand blood! <.< Bloooooooood!!!

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Why am in on the side? :cry:

I will not stand for this!

I demand blood! <.< Bloooooooood!!!

yay

dudes your not using the space you have there..

I will later, im doing 2 other pixels atm. :-w

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

You screwed me up baaaaaaaaaaaaad man :? Whats up with my head!