Something that seems pretty much B/S(sorry for the language)

Raven6666

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... cat_id=869

(warning this article i have written may be a long read, depending on certainties)

now, look through the topics once you have read the articles on Jmods

i think half of the things they say are b/s, here is some evidence

1) trading with jmods: someone on this site posted that jmods CAN trade, ont thing i remember from these forums: an rsplaye was with a jmod at the kbd, with the player claiming it was broken, the player dies while the jmod is ranging the kbd or something around that... then the player dies and is returned his items and then an addy axe i think(unsure if the axe was the kbd drop or already on the player)

from that info, number 1 is b/s to tipiters

now to:

2) sure you can duel jmod, if they want to, but click on the link,"jagex staff moderators are unattackable"

evidence of b/s: a thread had a jmod defeat msg(i think niall) in the jmod thread somewhere about

3) just a question to get you thinking, useless info isnt it? hell they ARE staff, but wait, didnt someone say they were one of the staff for development on these forums?

4) useless question to throw you off(basically same q as 1!)

5)(sorry for the no pic no proof jerks..) but recently, Mod Mark signed on, i asked him a few things, said somethin about a bug, BUT noo, he didnt reply, although it does say they have to help, but when i waited for a reply, the only thing i received was a "Mod Mark has logged out" message

6) possibly more padding to throw you off? we all know that jmods can play the game, if they couldnt why have the pages in the first place?

Yes, indeed many of our members of staff are keen players with high level characters and skills(possibly false, they CAN change their skills, items and etc whenever they want.., i doubt theyd be keen players let alone have experienced working from 0exp to 200m exp..). It should be noted that we do not play the game on our Jagex Moderator characters but rather on normal ones(they do, we've seen it all havent we?), otherwise it would spoil the challenge and fun of earning our levels and enjoy the success of finishing quests. Unfortunately we cannot give out the names of our personal characters as this may jeopardise our privacy.

7) kinda obvious answer isnt it?

After you have started working you will be given a Jagex Moderator character for work purposes...

now, wheres that pic about the mod in heart unit?(rhetorical question)

(disappointing thing is, if you do get employed, they give u a character, you cant upgrade your existing one if you already play[wonder what happens if you get fired...])

8) most important: what is one?

well lets see, shouldnt this be at the top?, kinda pointless if you read from top to bottom like most people, this would throw off people quite a lot in the order they read the articles

well if you have read through this whole 8 bits i have typed up, you deserve a cookie

N.B. - the numbers are connecting the paragraphs with the articles

I was slightly confused by the point of this post. To be honest, I didn't understand some of the sentances - firstly because I can't acces the kbase at the moment as it's blocked for me, and secondly some of your grammmar was a little off. However, I think it's natural there would be some lies thrown in thier to keep the players confused. The harder you push towards the heart of teh Jagex system, the more confused you get, by Jargon, by the way they link pages to each other and other tactics. The closer you get, the more confused you get, so you can never find the central working mechanism, so you can never find flaws in it.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Ermm..First, I don't really see the point of this post either.

Second, the Knowledge Base is right, you CANNOT trade with a Jagex Mod. How about you go try and see what happens?

didnt someone say they were one of the staff for development on these forums?

Go get me some "evidence" for that please...

To throw you off what?!

5)(sorry for the no pic no proof jerks..) but recently, Mod Mark signed on, i asked him a few things, said somethin about a bug, BUT noo, he didnt reply, although it does say they have to help, but when i waited for a reply, the only thing i received was a "Mod Mark has logged out" message

Are you just mad that Mod Mark ignored you? They don't have to reply to you you know? Normally Jagex Mod's are working on making the game better for you. Don't complain. Mod Mark was probably busy. If you really want to talk to him, keep trying.

And seriously, are you just incapable of understanding the whole "seperate character" thing. Jagex Mods have there "Modded up" character, i.e Mod Mark, Mod Chihiro, Mod Matthew and the like. These characters can change there levels and stuff. Then they have a seperate character that has no special status at all. If i remember correctly, Paul Gower used a character called "S H A R K" or "Shark" or something, in RSC.

Hi there,

So what's been going on behind the scenes at the Jagex offices? Well, after last week's big quest update, I thought I'd go on line to see how everyone was getting on with the Biohazard Quest.

Being the honest chap that I am, I decided to use my real in-game character, and not one of those souped up mod things.

Now, perhaps it was a little foolhardy of me to venture onto the member's server with a combat level of 3. But nothing could have prepared me for the reception that I would receive. I almost drowned in a sea of "lols" and "noobs". And no-one seemed to believe that I was in fact the "Paul Eyres" that I claimed to be!

Oh well - guess I'll just have to get killing some chickens...

Theres a post from the new archives a while back proving they have two characters... <.<

So thanks for that incredibly USEFUL post... :3>

pixelsigwg5.png

3) just a question to get you thinking, useless info isnt it? hell they ARE staff, but wait, didnt someone say they were one of the staff for development on these forums?

There is a difference between claiming it on an independant forum and claiming it in-game.

Your opinion.

When you see a Jagex staff moderator in-game, they will endeavour to answer any questions you may have.

Please note that some Jagex Moderators will not be there to answer questions but will be investigating a specific breach of the Rules of Conduct or a possible bug. If these Jagex Moderators do not respond please do not be offended, as they are working at making the game better for everyone.

Cry if you want, they were busy.

6) possibly more padding to throw you off? we all know that jmods can play the game, if they couldnt why have the pages in the first place?

Yes, indeed many of our members of staff are keen players with high level characters and skills(possibly false, they CAN change their skills, items and etc whenever they want.., i doubt theyd be keen players let alone have experienced working from 0exp to 200m exp..). It should be noted that we do not play the game on our Jagex Moderator characters but rather on normal ones(they do, we've seen it all havent we?), otherwise it would spoil the challenge and fun of earning our levels and enjoy the success of finishing quests. Unfortunately we cannot give out the names of our personal characters as this may jeopardise our privacy.

-.- Learn to comprehend... They PLAY the game on non-moderator characters. They FIX and TEST the game on moderator characters.

After you have started working you will be given a Jagex Moderator character for work purposes...

Maybe he was testing something? Just maybe?

well lets see, shouldnt this be at the top?, kinda pointless if you read from top to bottom like most people, this would throw off people quite a lot in the order they read the articles

Maybe it should.

The sad part is... lots of people bs about Runescape =; . I've had people tell me tales of glitches where you could walk on water(Maybe in RSC but certainely not last month like they said :roll: ), Make a level 3 with 99 stats without any real hacking program, a jmod that can 1 hit range you in wildy(proven wrong by this thread \' ), and everything else involving this that rarely happen, like duping.

*Note* This person started a few months after me so they weren't even there for RSC incidents like the phat dupe #-o .

YEAH! COOKIE! *munch munch munch*

Anyways... yeah, that does sound kinda wierd with all the inconsistancies with what they say and what they can do.... Kinda makes you wonder what else they might be lying about...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

What a useless post. I saw a mod a few days ago doing a clue in wild. It's true you cant attack them, would have loved to...

Anyway for the nonbelievers. If you look closely, he is wearing yellow phat in wild :-)

moddr3.jpg

1)sure the grammar may be off, only jotted down the info without having it being 100% formal

2) im no noob, i know that jmods DO own their own characters and play them more often, as well as the fact that the jmod characters themselves are for scouting out problems and fixing 'em

and airwig, no msg, and please (inappropriate word) learn to crop, or link it instead

and about the mod mark incident, i wasnt upset just annoyed as there were a few bugs i knew about yet not even a 'thanks' even after i said it

I'd like to say, Mod Mark is kind of stuck up when it comes to PMs, he's hated and targetted by most autoers and just imagine them all pming him with spam. Trust me, him, paul and andrew are the center of jokes around the autoing communities so that explains that.

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... cat_id=869

(warning this article i have written may be a long read, depending on certainties)

now, look through the topics once you have read the articles on Jmods

i think half of the things they say are b/s, here is some evidence

1) trading with jmods: someone on this site posted that jmods CAN trade, ont thing i remember from these forums: an rsplaye was with a jmod at the kbd, with the player claiming it was broken, the player dies while the jmod is ranging the kbd or something around that... then the player dies and is returned his items and then an addy axe i think(unsure if the axe was the kbd drop or already on the player)

There have been incidents where a player has tried to trade a jagex mod, and the message that you can not trade with jagex mods has come up. There have actually been a few instances.

now to:

2) sure you can duel jmod, if they want to, but click on the link,"jagex staff moderators are unattackable"

evidence of b/s: a thread had a jmod defeat msg(i think niall) in the jmod thread somewhere about

They can probably turn that on and off. You can't attack them in the wilderness, well you can, but they can make you hit straight zeros. They can also make themselves hit 30s bare fisted. They can do a lot of crazy stuff. I suppose they were fun dueling.

What???? There are mods for the forum, and the game. Obviously not all of them like to play the game just to make us happy that we see them, and they mod the forums. Some of them are probably too busy fixing bugs to develop the forums... that's probably a special job anyways

Maybe he was checking out the bug... I'm sure if you could message him, then everyone could. Why would he just add you? If that was the case, can you imagine how many messages he was getting? He probably has the same problem as Zezima says he has about lagg. Maybe you were wrong too.

Jagex Mods can't just manipulate the stats of any char, they can only maniplutate their own Jmod account. Just because they are mods doesn't mean they can't have fun playing the game like us.

They also said they don't play the game on their j mod characters, and you said they did. I think that they meant they don't do the things we do, like training, etc, on their j mod accounts. Sure they bring up their j mod accounts for parties and stuff, but how often do they pk, merchant, mine, wood cut, fish, etc, on those?

Jagex mods deserve some fun, don't they? You're treating them like they have no lives, and their only purpose is to work to make the game for you. For all we know he was testing a bug, or seeing how well heart unit did it so they could do that update that recently made it harder.

(disappointing thing is, if you do get employed, they give u a character, you cant upgrade your existing one if you already play[wonder what happens if you get fired...])

Well since they give you a "Mod :name:" account, and they can't change your names in runescape, what do you expect? I'm sure they wouldn't just randomly ban an account of a fired jagex staff dude.

What? Dude, learn grammar

well if you have read through this whole 8 bits i have typed up, you deserve a cookie

I love you.

fishing.gif

now to:

1) There was a bug sometime ago where random players got the Jmod crown, this did not make them all Jmods as many belive hence they could still trade etc

2)The Jmod un-attackable thing refers to the wilderness, Jmods cannot be attacked in the wilderness at all. Other minigame tht create attackable players still affect them

3)pointless

4)pointless

5) Thats just stupidity, Mod Mark hello that is like one the msot well known Jmods, if he has private chat turned on so he actually recicves pms, he will jsut get a blue blurr from the number of pms he gets - aka he cannot read them effectively. So stop whining and think for once

6)Whats your jipe here? Jmods have Jmods accounts that they wander round in to see how people like new updates etc, but many also have thier own normal accounts to play on when they are not working. I mean as 7 says you get given the Jmod character. I mean if I got employed by them 'Paw Claw' would stay as paw claw and I'd get given an account with changable stats etc and still work on Paw Claw

7) Useless as 6 answers this point

8) Pointless

I think you deserve no cookies for coming up with aload of moaning waffle about perfectly logical Jmod events and goings on

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

1) There was a bug sometime ago where random players got the Jmod crown, this did not make them all Jmods as many belive hence they could still trade etc

2)The Jmod un-attackable thing refers to the wilderness, Jmods cannot be attacked in the wilderness at all. Other minigame tht create attackable players still affect them

no both 2 incidence are facts

no.2, i remember there was a pic in greenboy1134's thread before, it was a di side pic that shows a person killed mod steven or phil forgot who (a message shown mod ***** was no match with you) another pic on the rsd side proof it also, from the graveyard before by hohto something like that

raven, for all the effort you put into this farcical outlash against j mods and jagex's "official" stance on j mods, you are a fool.

now quit posting rants in the wrong forum and get back to playing the freaking game.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

Think i'll save you a few flames here Raven, and lock this thread for you... it's obviously going nowhere...

Please, in future, keep this kind of thing in the rants section (yes, it's more rant than observation).

One-time #13 smither.

All-time #1 noob.