UnBurthorpeable slayer tasks ???!!!!!

Matok

Yesterday, after another long kurasks task, i headed to Shilo to see what plans has Duradel have for me.

Those of you who are familier with Duradel's sadistic sense of humor knows that he might provide a ridiculous tasks ("12 wall beasts!! you gotta be kidding") every now and then just to make u suffer.

Anyway, this time he tooks the cigar out, points with it to the desert direction and..."136 desert lizard". i still hear is husky laugh as i head to the bank for the game necklace.

I reach Tural,expecting the old " this is not the tasks i usally assign...are you sure?" dialogue. But, no!!!! Instead i get the "You still have to finish your task". No way.

I tele to edge to take the gem, check it, Duradel!!!" you still have 136 desert lizards"

Game Necklace -- > Tural --> "You still have to finish your task"

Glory --> Edgevill --> "you still have 136 desert lizards"

Game Necklace -- > Tural well... you got the point

No way out :x :x :x

i take out the glory again --> Al-Kharid and....the poor lizards family didnt know what hit them

Some 1 had this bug before?

if they are weak monsters they cant be changed

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

It's not a bug, you can only change hard tasks, not inconvenient ones, which is what desert lizards are.

Convenient? Have you ever KILLED those little demons? They're the most sadistic thing Jagex ever introduced!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Sorry Lad, you can't change them, and it is NO bug.

I don't want to do my task!

Go to Turael in Burthorpe, north-west of Falador. If he thinks your task is too tough, he'll give you a different one. He'll only do this if your task is something he'd never set himself.

The Lizards aren't that bad if you find a good spot for them, eg. 2 lizard spawns close to each other. + I got white mystic gloves off them once :lol:

Sorry Lad, you can't change them, and it is NO bug.

I don't want to do my task!

Go to Turael in Burthorpe, north-west of Falador. If he thinks your task is too tough, he'll give you a different one. He'll only do this if your task is something he'd never set himself.

The Lizards aren't that bad if you find a good spot for them, eg. 2 lizard spawns close to each other. + I got white mystic gloves off them once :lol:

Ok thx just saw it in the slayer FAQ

BTW - ice coolers are untradable ....

Never had this thing but I usually only change assignment if I get stupid monsters like hell hounds or crocodiles, monsters that don't drop anything. I see that as a pure waste of time & efforts. Long live iron drags!

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Turael can assign Desert Lizards himself apparantly. If the monster you receive can be assigned by Turael, regardless of the quantity, you MUST take it.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Chaeldar gave me 19 cave slime the other day. :?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Chaeldar gave me 19 cave slime the other day. :?
try 16 cave bugs..........what a waste of time
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Imo Chaeldar gives a lot of annoying assignments (at lvl 80), so I switched to Vannaka and the assignments are a lot more fun to do. I had 3 150+ desert lizard assignments in 1 day. I took a break from slayer after that.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

( LOL ) I feel your pain I had 167 of those lizards to kill , but they did drop yellow mystic gloves for me. :shock: I never knew they drop those , so it was well worth the task. But I :pray: I never get those again and you only get like 40-50 exp from them ..

queenvalerie.png

Doesn't turael give kalphite assignments? :s

Because I always switch my kalphite assignments from duradel.

you do what :shock: kalphites are an awesome task

with the new fairy rings theres one that teles you right in the middle of some dessert lizzards....that might help.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.